[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it overrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (509 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
509 KB, 499x499
Is it overrated?
>>
>>64385636
fuck this dumb fucking board no one even discusses fucking music anymore people just fuckin post aldean memes and fucking stupid shit like that you've got to be kidding me im getting off and never coming back fuck you guys
>>
fuck this dumb fucking board no one even discusses fucking music anymore people just fuckin post aldean memes and fucking stupid shit like that you've got to be kidding me im getting off and never coming back fuck you guys
>>
File: jasona.jpg (112 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
jasona.jpg
112 KB, 554x554
>>64385654
hehe...meme :^)

feel the bern comrade! :^)
this album is a post country masterpiece only the White man can properly understand
>>
Not at all. Only /mu/ knows about this masterpiece and most people rate this album with a 7/10

Good prog folk but too much wank at times.

>>64385654
>>64385675
fuck off
>>
I can't belive my grand mothers making me take Out the garbage I'm rich fuck this I'm going home I don't need this shit
>>
>>64385654
fuck off man i bet you havent even listened to it yet
>>
File: 1440441003456.jpg (26 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1440441003456.jpg
26 KB, 620x400
THIS IS NOW A /mu/ THEMED SHITPOST THREAD
POST YOUR FAVORITE /mu/ MEMES
>>
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF OLD BOOTS NEW DIRT BY JASON ALDEAN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
>>64385725
>>
File: 1451120674332.jpg (73 KB, 680x454) Image search: [Google]
1451120674332.jpg
73 KB, 680x454
>>64385752
I love silly frog memes like this :)
>>
File: Ason.jpg (460 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Ason.jpg
460 KB, 1500x1500
>>64385636
I prefer his brother's album to be honest.
>>
File: 1445655380366.png (8 KB, 620x475) Image search: [Google]
1445655380366.png
8 KB, 620x475
what do /mu/? :^/
>>
>>64385799
holy fuck
>>
>>64385636
Srs post here;mu made me want to listen to it. Some of it Was bearable and not any worse than meme trap but most of it was unlistenable.

I rate 1.4/5, still better than Le indie
>>
>>64385826
fight
>>
it's excellent
>>
The fact that so many books still name Squinty Cowboy-Hat Man as “the greatest or most artistic or experimental” country band ever only tells you how far country music still is from becoming a serious meme. Rap critics have long recognized that the greatest rap musicians of all times are Death Grips and Lil B, who were not the biggest or the most blinged out of their times, let alone of all times. Metal critics rank the highly controversial Dream Theater over metal musicians who were highly popular in mom's basements across America. Country critics are still blinded by commercial success. Squinty Cowboy-Hat Man sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Rap critics grow up listening to a lot of rap music of the past, metal critics grow up listening to a lot of metal music of the past. Country critics are often totally ignorant of the country music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Squinty Cowboy-Hat Man did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
Yep, I love rap music. But this song is dope. And some of these country songs got better LYRICS than some of these awful rap songs. Good music is good music. I dig it.
>>
dude nice meme
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.