[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think she knows that acting and looking like a 14 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Do you think she knows that acting and looking like a 14 year old girl makes her more popular?
>>
>>
is water wet
>>
>>64384714
I feel ya faam
She makes me wet my boipussy
>>
>>64384929
same, saw her on fallon last night god she can "blow" if you dont know what i mean
>>
would you fuck a child

upvote for 'yes'
comment for 'no'
>>
>>64384947
Nice try, FBI
>>
her face is unsettling in that picture
>>
>>64385006
her eyes are so dead. In every picture she looks soulless.
>>
She doesn't look or act like a 14yo anymore, When she first started she did (and her music was much better then also)
>>
>>64385101
in the same way that almost all female mexican illegal immigrants below a certain age are raped crossing the border, pretty much every star below a certain age has been raped by a filthy jewish producer
>>
>>64385001
nice comment you have there, son
>>
>>64384691
No, she doesn't look like she's 14.
She only looks like she's around 11 or 12.
>>
File: grande5.jpg (476 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
grande5.jpg
476 KB, 500x676
hi
>>
>>64385201
>in the same way that almost all female mexican illegal immigrants below a certain age are raped crossing the border
in case you're not just making a complete non-sequitur

Ariana Grande-Butera was born in Boca Raton, Florida,[4][5] to Joan Grande, chief executive officer of telephone and alarm system company Hose-McCann Communications,[6][7] and Edward Butera, who owns a graphic design firm in Boca Raton.[5][8] Her name was originally inspired by Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat (1959).[9] Grande is of Italian descent, half Sicilian and half Abruzzese.[10]
>>
>>64385454
I wasn't implying she was Mexican.
>>
>>64385454
I think he was just making a comparison.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.