[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fuck you i like it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_o5qoo4ENYR1th0iaso1_1280.jpg (227 KB, 724x724) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5qoo4ENYR1th0iaso1_1280.jpg
227 KB, 724x724
ITT: Fuck you i like it
>>
>>64383427
no one cares you piece of shit
>>
>>64383427
That's great anon. You want a medal or something?
>>
>>64383427
good job you have shit taste
>>
this fucking board won't admit its good because there's too many racists on here
>>
File: aids.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
congrats on the shit taste boy
>>
File: 1460027109267.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1460027109267.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>64383479
>>64383487
>>64383801
>>64383828
t. White male teenager who doesn't understand the struggle of people of color
>>
ITT: Fuck You I'm Shilling The Most Shilled Album On The Internet

P4K's prepackaged "HERES WHAT U NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EVERY LEMONADE SONG" and all other forced hype is so cringe
>>
>>64383427
is she giving a wolf head
>>
>>64383427
Can you put a trigger warning before you post this album, some people get really upset when they see it
>>
>>64383845
you really aren't even trying
>>
File: LE EPIC RESPONSE.gif (685 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
LE EPIC RESPONSE.gif
685 KB, 500x500
>>64383845
Epic post my man!
>>
me too yaazz queen bey slayy
>>
>>64383826
>automatically racist for not liking an album made by a black person
so you have to like viper too right? how about lil b? young thug?
>>
giving it less than an 8/10 is literally a crime
its damn good, very well produced
>>
The only half-decent song on this was Forward, and only because it was the shortest
>>
>>64383826
Actually the main reason is contrarians. I personally won't ever listen to this because I hate top-40 poptimism shit, but /mu/ hates it because everyone else seems to be raining praises on it. I'm not gonna pretend some of the backlash isn't from stupid comments from people who are delusional from the production of this album (that probably means, hush), but that isn't the source of it.

If you want albums that deal with racial issues there's better options, and some of them are well liked here on /mu/, but this probably isn't the best option out there.
>>
>>64383826
Isn't it just another Beyonce album, with some added internet controversy?
>>
Is it normal on /mu/ for college SJW liberal regressive Tumblerina faggots to invade the board at night? Why is this happening? Can we ridicule anything Beyonce, or in fact ANYTHING a black artist does without Tumblrfags calling us all racists or cis white males? What happened to whether it was actually good or not and not figuratively sucking its dick because MUH BLACK OPPRESSION??
>>
>>64384022
Yes. I garuntee if critics weren't singing praises as "the best pop album of the decade" /mu/ would already be over it.

But it's pop all the same. It will be irrelevant int 20 years all the same.
>>
File: 1461295116620.jpg (38 KB, 534x664) Image search: [Google]
1461295116620.jpg
38 KB, 534x664
>Tidal exclusive

Oops I don't give a shit
>>
>>64384058
>le sjw hate
>>>/pol/
>>
File: Fedora3.jpg (33 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
Fedora3.jpg
33 KB, 251x251
>>64384058
>>
>>64384090
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>64384095
Nice try, my cousins are either at college or not in the state. I'll give you an A for effort.
>>
>>64384058
>>>/pol/
>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/
>>>/out/
>>
>>64384095
How about you have an actual opinion instead of replying on memes and reaction images?
I'm sick of this shit. You didn't fucking say anything. Hell, if I set my browser to not show images, it would've been a blank post.
>>
>>64384090
>"le"

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64384058
it has became normal anon. This board has been shit since 2010. Some of us are still here... Lurking. Just waiting for something to happen... Maybe one of these day's. I'll check back in two year's.
>>
>>64384192
I'm just here for recs and shit. I don't care about any of this stupid drama over some top-40 release.
>>
>>64384151
A post full of buzzwords doesn't deserve a written response.
>>
File: kirk.gif (1000 KB, 192x213) Image search: [Google]
kirk.gif
1000 KB, 192x213
>>64384151
>>
File: fuck wrong wit yall.png (822 KB, 669x642) Image search: [Google]
fuck wrong wit yall.png
822 KB, 669x642
Why does this board hate proud black women?
>>
>>64384151
>put a lot of meme redpill terms like sjw, tumblerina, liberal regressive, muh, etc
>expect an actual opinion
>>
>>64384192
I've been here since '09. /mu/ was always left leaning, however, we had a terrible influx of /pol/tards roughly a couple of years ago. /tv/ got it worse than us, but the hick cancer is still spreading, so you can't let your guard down.
>>
>>64383845
Don't make me call uncle /pol/
>>
Its a pretty mediocre album honestly. The second half is stronger. But the song with Jack white and "Daddy Lessons" are really bad. What was she thinking?
>>
>>64384239
not specifically black women or proud women, just women 2bh
>>
>>64384218
Okay, that is true.
>>
>>64384143
>/out/
Hey they're our girlfriend/friend... kinda... sorta...
>>
Reddit and tumblr pls leave
>>
>>64384380
/pol/ and stormfront please leave
>>
>>64384380
you guys seem a lot more fun in those screenshots desu
>>
>>64384254
Tbqh it's good to have a good combination of Hick and sjw. it makes the board more interesting. And it's good to get both sides of the spectrum no matter how wrong they both probably are.
>>
>>64384380
Maybe you should build a wall to keep em put. Haha
>>
>>64384399
Issue is /pol/ essentially is our anti tumblr guard dog, everytime you come here and attempt to shit up the place, they go out and find a way to set off as many black people and women as possible. You can't win by congregating here, by doing so you're encouraging them to attack you. It's like muslims purchasing a house next to the KKK.
>>
>>64384090
>defending SJW's
>>>/infectedanus/
>>
>>64383845
you are a terrible troll. fuck you and your parents that birthed this abomibation
>>
>>64384551
it's not really defending SJWs, it's just being neutral in the fight between delusional SJWs and trigger happy trumpcucks
>>
It's hysterical. I swear you couldn't make this story up even if it was promised harry potter level success.

A black female who is arguably a billionaire paying white audio engineers to write/mix/master her music. To distribute and market her music. So other black females can stream it on a website made by white people, on a white mans invention. Oh and the majority of content is based on the oppression of black females... Seriously?

I can't comprehend it, she is selling her music along with the idea of changing the world. Micheal Jackson made music 10x more meaningful towards change and still nothing has changed.

While the prominent figures within your race are making over compressed, poorly structured pieces of noise. The prominent figures in others are creating vaccines, cloning organs, inventing advanced technologies, fighting for the survival of our natural eco system, trying to solve world hunger, giving refugees places to live and so much more.

You honestly believe that music changes anything? It's people who change the world, not words over a rhythm.

And here's some news that will be hard for you to hear ok. So prepare yourself. Everything that is popular and talked about today will be out of style and uncool 20 years from now. Remember when we all wore suits and women wore dresses longer than the hip bone? Well that could be in fashion again 10 - 20 years from now. Seriously, 10 years ago everyone loved thigh gap, back when twiggy was popular it was about pure hip bone. Now it's about big booty, a decade from now it'll be big tits. Same applies to politics, media and anything else that is recognized among the masses.

I bet everyone felt just like you back when mlk & malcom x was doing their thing, strange how we are still having this conversation though. And believe it, beyonce is not a malcom x or mlk. She is a pop artist
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.