[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no friends is going to a concert alone pathetic? never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: album[1].jpg (144 KB, 539x539) Image search: [Google]
album[1].jpg
144 KB, 539x539
>tfw no friends
is going to a concert alone pathetic? never been to one before

do i need to consider the target audience of the bands? like, most popular artists, would likely have young girls as fans (e.g. bieber, drake, etc.)

pic related. thinking of going to see Cage the elephant
also thinking of buying drake tickets on friday
>>
>>64379363
you in chicago?
>>
>>64379363
yea I went to one of their concerts there were a shit load of teenage girls but it was still pretty fun
>>
dude you'll probably be the only one going alone to those sissy ass little kid shows

if you go to see local bands regularly, you'll make friends even by yourself and get involved in the scene. too bad you are a fucking faggot with shit taste
>>
>>64379416
go away tripfag. literally everyone hates you.
>>
>>64379363
Dude i go alone all the time, you can enjoy music way more. Might look pathetic but who care ? Better go alone than being alone in your room all night
>>
>>64379439
I don't care. Nothing wrong with going alone to a show but this dude has bland ass taste and will probably go to one of the few shows where I would feel embarrassed to be alone (or present at all).
>>
>>64379389
suburbs of Toronto

>>64379400
>>64379445
thanks, i might go check them out live

>>64379416
>>64379497
you don't like either cage the elephant or drake?
>>
>>64379363
its not pathetic ive been to a few shows alone because im also /nofriends/ i find that its actually better going alone because you dont have to worry about losing each other if its crowded. and dont worry what others might think, why would they care? unless your doing weird shit that only a lonely crazy person would do. just act normal anon youll have a fun time
>>
File: 1410391057931.jpg (25 KB, 320x318) Image search: [Google]
1410391057931.jpg
25 KB, 320x318
>>64379363
I'm going to see them alone on the 6th, can't wait

No one will give a shit if you aren't a werido
>>
>>64379621
>>64379641
thanks
going to see them on the 8th
>>
File: Bill_Walton_8-26-08[1].jpg (701 KB, 2102x2560) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Walton_8-26-08[1].jpg
701 KB, 2102x2560
>Walton has stated in his online introduction to his radio show column that he enjoys going to concerts alone because then he has fewer things in between him and reaching the omega point that all concert goers seek at shows.
>He attended more than 850 Grateful Dead concerts, including traveling with the band to Egypt for its famous 1978 performance before the Pyramids

Bill Walton says go alone OP
>>
>>64379363
went to an acid rock show by myself and it wasnt as bad as i thought, met some cool guys from monterey and some guy who was just out from boston and wanted to see a show. wouldve been fun with friends but had fun regardless
>>
File: luke walton.jpg (34 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
luke walton.jpg
34 KB, 650x366
>>64382411
>Dad, stop embarrassing me! I finally get a good thing going and you pull this bullshit...
>>
>>64379363
I went to see SBTRKT along in Berlin

The concert was chill but I was miserable the whole time because I'm a lonely fuck. If you're comfortable, you'll enjoy a good show.

also some German kids spat on me on the way up, which was weird
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.