[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on the r/music hall of fame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (314 KB, 1126x1058) Image search: [Google]
image.png
314 KB, 1126x1058
thoughts on the r/music hall of fame?
>>
File: cringe.jpg (76 KB, 780x1169) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
76 KB, 780x1169
cringe thread?
>>
>>64375884
go away kevin
>>
absoulute shit
>>
only surprise is windowlicker
>>
>>64375961
who's kevin?
>>
Even their choice of Aphex Twin track is shit.
>>
>>64375884

posting best cringe I have
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
>>
>half of the songs are /mu/core
>>
>>64375783
all good songs IMO. don't high-horse about this shit. they've chosen the most obvious songs though - but hey, that's democrazy for you.
>>
Equal to /mu/ in plebocity
>>
>childish gambino

????
>>
Doesn't make any sense
>>
>>64375783
rage thread
>>
>>64375783
All those songs are good and stand out in their respective genre

The way some of /mu/ acts around reddit is just childish. You're like elementary boys afraid of cooties
>>
>obvious choices like Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Radiohead
Ok
>Rush
One of my fav bands tb.h
>everything else
>>>/trash/
>>
>>64376202
the thing is though, why would you list these bands for someone looking for new music to listen to? Everyone knows them
>>
>>64375783

Ugh where is the Drake? the Nicki? the Beyonce? baka @reddit.
>>
>>64376766
You're right, the artists are pretty basic

But in real life, anyone who knows all those bands and likes them absolutely has 'good taste'. I'm pretty sure if you or any other /mu/ person met a guy who said 'my favorites are AnCo, radiohead, and Arctic Monkeys', you would complement their taste

This board just hates on anything that the majority of /mu/ likes, but the thing is that by definition those bands will be great bands

Think about, this is a board that invites the most pretentious music snobs around. If a band is popular with most of these people, then it's a safe bet it's a great band

That's why the /mu/ essentials are absolutely among the best albums (if not THE best) from each of their genres.
>>
Wow I'm really surprised to see no NMH
>>
>>64376954
"Daddy please here the song that i sing"
>>
>>64376323
You forgot to exclude the Doors from everything else
>>
>>64376323
modest mouse + qotsa are also great
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.