[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever get another album after his son died?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: nickcave230412w.jpg (23 KB, 604x388) Image search: [Google]
nickcave230412w.jpg
23 KB, 604x388
Will we ever get another album after his son died?
>>
He's going to put Eric Clapton to shame.
>>
let's be real, nick cave's next album is going to be fucking amazing
>>
yes. it's gonna be a collection of the same morose barely crafted ballads he's been farting out since The Good Son.
>>
>>64371859
>barely crafted

this is what the bad seeds have done right from the beginning
he just tinkles something on a piano for a hot second and then the lads whizzle whuzzle for six minutes about it
>>
>>64371859

Sure, after good son his work became stale (to some degree also the good son imo) and it felt like he was just trying to please the fans he already had but I think that there's the possibility that a tragedy like this will have an emotional impact on him wich revitalizes his artistic ambitions.
>>
>>64371859
boatman's call is the best thing he's ever done
>>
>>64371955

Thinking about it, let love in was also pretty decent even though it's a bit overrated imo.
>>
>>64371899
it worked on the early albums
>stylistically designed to be that way
>>
>>64372030
what the fuck am i reading?
>>
>>64371859
Incorrect opinion. Kill yourself.
>>
He is the captain of his pain
>>
>>64371644
He's retired.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-YeqJCcHY4Y
>>
>>64372523
I'm glad there's someone with sense in this thread.
>>
>>64371859
What a terrible opinion. Henry's Dream, Let Love In and Push the Sky Away are some of the best albums of his entire career.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.