[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your favorite band/artist just performed on Jimmy Kimmil Live.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Your favorite band/artist just performed on Jimmy Kimmil Live. What do you do /mu/?
>>
Nothing. If anything i would love if more people listened to my favorite artists. That would mean people got fed up with the shitty music that populates the mainstream.
>>
>>64363609
deftones?
>>
stop listening to them, and pretend I never listened to them in the first place.
>>
>>64363609
I was stoked when Future Islands performed on Letterman. They weren't very well known before that. It was nice to see them gain more fans since then. Nothing to worry about man.
>>
>>64363629
They're probably just as shit
>>
>>64364591
>>64364653
Do you two happen to know each other by any chance
>>
>>64363609
I was stoked when Future Islands performed on Letterman. They weren't very well known before that. It was nice to see them gain more fans since then. Nothing to worry about man.
>>
>>64363609
>>
>>64364682
>>
Personally I was stoked when Future Islands performed on Letterman. They weren't very well known before that. It was nice to see them gain more fans since then. Nothing to worry about man.
>>
>>64363609
what a shit thread
>>
File: Coil_band.jpg (40 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
Coil_band.jpg
40 KB, 402x398
They can't. There dead.
>>
Probably complain about the quality of the mix because all the late night shows fucking sound like total shit
>>
Future Islands played on Letterman. I was pretty stoked. Not too many people knew about them prior to the show. Don't sweat it dude.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.