[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favorite German music artists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: german-300x300.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
german-300x300.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
What are your favorite German music artists?
>>
can
>>
and one make some alright stuff
>>
>>64347119
Scorpions are the most obvious. Best band to ever come out of mainland Europe.
>>
Chuckamuck
>>
>>64347119
either Neu! or Can
>>
I like group of German poets known for their extremely profound texts, often so deep and abstract that few people even have a clue about what they're yelling talking about. Often misunderstood and sometimes even despised, these hardworking poets earn their living by touring around the world and Europe in particular, reading their very profound lyrics poems to intellectuals and artists, bringing joy and inspiration to all who have the fortune of meeting them in person.

some of their best lines are;

"No one understands what the fuck I am about!" — from poem "J'adore hardcore"

"Can you tell me: how do I get off the bus?" — from poem "Friends turbo"

"Respect to the man in the ice cream van!" — from poem "Weekend"

"The rocket launcher stops ya!" — from poem "Nessaja"

"Alright everybody, tie your shoes!" — from poem "Maria (I Like it Loud)"

"Coffee isn't my cup of tea" — from poem "And No Matches"

"The only way to have a friend is to be a friend" — from poem "The Night"

"Please refrain from not smoking!" — from poem "The Question Is What Is The Question?"

"It's not a bird, it's not a plane, it must be Dave who's on the train" — from poem "Nessaja"

"Respect to the man in the ice cream van" — from poem "Weekend"

"I want you back so clean up the dish. By the way, how much is the fish?!!" — from poem "How Much is the Fish?"

"3 AM! The painted cow! Hiaaaaa!! You ain't stoppin` us now!" — from poem "Nessaja"

"It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice" — from poem "Move your ass"

"Got the power, take a shower" from poem "Jumping All Over The World"

"Let us dance or fuck or both, for tomorrow we will be dead" from poem "Lass Uns Tanzen"
>>
>>64347119
Einstürzende Neubauten
>>
Blind Guaridan, Sodom and The Ocean
>>
http://youtu.be/9qKCDJAFkWo

KMFDM
>>
Either Kraftwerk or Karat
>>
>>64347119
omar souleyman
>>
>>64347119
Siriusmo
https://youtu.be/iVuE4cCDLCw
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.