[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else going to see ISIS on their reunion tour?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: ISIS-band.jpg (69 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-band.jpg
69 KB, 640x427
Anyone else going to see ISIS on their reunion tour?
>>
the terrorist group named ISIS (ISIL) have performed many acts of terror across europe of late
>>
Wow I didn't know Americans were literally INVITING and organizing ISIS meetings on domestic grounds.

Fucking idiots, the lot of you.
>>
>>64343494
DUDE ISIS LMAO
>>
>>64343524
Just saw them in paris a couple of months ago. They said they'd be going to the US soon
>>
DUDE NAME'S THE SAME LMAO
>>
>>64343575

Listen, buddy. If you're not going to take homeland security seriously then you can kindly walk out the front door.

(Seriously though, is there any official confirmation of a tour or is it just the instagram thing?)
>>
they should change the fucking name seriously
>>
ISIS has been touring Europe for a while now m8
>>
>>64343671
Nah fuck that. They did change their Facebook page to "Isis the Band" apparently which is fine but changing your band name for retarded reasons like this is stupid. Don't be pussies like Viet Cong and Andrew Jackson Jihad.
>>
>le running mediocre joke into the ground meme

this is reddit tier humour, just so you guys know.
>>
>>64343685
SO ORIGINAL LOL NEVER SEEN THAT MEME BEFORE HAHAHHAAH xD
>>
>>64343693
Andrew Jackson Jihad changed their name?
I stopped listening to them years ago but damn, that's some nu-male shit right there.
>>
LOL THERES A "GENTLEMANS CLUB" CALLED ISIS IN MY HOMETOWN OMG LMAO SO FUNNY xD TITS HAHAHA LOOOL
MEME
http://www.isisgentlemensclub.co.uk/
>>
>>64343524
I was in that thread last night too.
>>
DUDE I KNOW A GIRL NAMED ISIS LMAO
>>
>>64343693
i know the jokes just suck so bad
>>
>>64343693
I still can't believe that Viet Cong changed their name like that.

So stupid.
>>
Aaron Turner is my waifu.
>>
>>64343741
DUDE EXPLOITING WOMEN AS WELL AS A RACIST NAME LMAO SJW'S BTFO XDDDDDD HAHHAA
>>
Saw them last year when Eagles of Death Metal opened for them. Fucking killer show
>>
What's your favorite thing named Isis?

I like this crater a lot personally it's a lot of fun to look at:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/publications/slidesets/3dsolarsystem/slide_33.html
>>
File: ISIS TV LMAO.jpg (20 KB, 493x493) Image search: [Google]
ISIS TV LMAO.jpg
20 KB, 493x493
>>64343865
DUDE ISIS MAKE TVS LMAO XD
>>
>>64343524
>>64343532
>>64343685
>>64343860
This is a fun game I like to play called spot the underage kids

I win
>>
>>64343890
This is a fun game I like to play called spot the tumblr tourists

I win
>>
Pretentious fucks.

I remember how they were all like "Uhh, we are at the top now and we wanna call it quits, we don't wanna tarnish our legacy."

So why the reunion then?
>>
File: isis.jpg (87 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
87 KB, 780x439
>>64343887

good thing Bernie is against big pharma and finally erasing these dudes
>>
>>64343907
DUDE PEOPLE DYING IS FUNNY LMAO
>>
File: 2000px-Isis.svg.png (435 KB, 2000x4389) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Isis.svg.png
435 KB, 2000x4389
>>64343865
DUDE LMAO ISIS HAVE A GOD
>>
>>64344010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>64343524
I get this reference.
>>
>>64343859
Honestly strippers are exploiting men much more than the other way around. At least in nicer clubs. There are definitely shitty ones where the women don't make much or are harassed, though.
>>
>>64344122
Yeah I don't see the point in strip clubs anyway, you're paying to sit there and not be able to do anything and half the time people are steaming so they don't even have the memory of it
>>
>>64344122
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k)
>>
>>64344034
God I love this guy. I wonder if there's an archive of all the shit he's done for us over the years. I would guess that our le funny maymays alone have supported his family for the past few years.
>>
>>64343907
>>>reddit.com/r/imgoingtohellforthis

I've ever been on tumblr. You just have the humor of an edgy 8th grader
>>
I guess this is a good thread to ask.
I've heard panopticon and thought it was incredibly good, probably one of my favourite metal albums ever.
Where shall I go from there?
>>
>>64344155
I didn't say it was a bad thing. I like strip clubs when I have some money to burn. But that's what capitalism does, makes people exploit markets.

Anyway, the women are playing on men's desire to fuck them to get the men to give them money. That's exploitation, in the most literal sense of the word, not the contextual sense that's so common these days.

I'm really glad you could add to the conversation with your insightful comment. Will upboat.
>>
>>64344255

Listen to Oceanic if you haven't already.

Check out "Sins" from a band called Irreversible, "Seminar II" from Old Man Gloom, maybe some Cave In and Cult of Luna too.
>>
>>64344013
SHE

IS

BEAUTIFUL
>>
>>64344255
Don't listen to this guy, >>64344477

Cult of Luna is a bad Isis ripoff, a bunch of Swedish cucks is what they are.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.