[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember when we thought he was a rapist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 960x960
remember when we thought he was a rapist
>>
he is
>>
no because im not a nu-male
>>
GIRA INNOCENT
>>
>>64332789
jason aldean looks pretty old in this pic
>>
no ??
>>
File: image.png (1003 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1003 KB, 640x1136
*I'm going to make you a star*
>>
>>64332789
Wasn't that a dreadful couple of hours.
>>
>>64332789
if you let the rapist upset you, he wins
>>
listened to TBK and liked it a lot for the slow steadiness of it. where do I go now
>>
>>64333111
try out soundtracks for the blind
>>
I never thought he was.
>>
>>64333111
The Seer and SFTB
>>
>>64332789
Pretty sure those were just Australian shitposting as they usually do
>>
>>64333145
>>64333176
cool thanks
>>
>>64332789
always innocent, even if he did it.
>>
>>64333076
>using a phone
>>
didn't he confess to trying to stick it in a unconscious chick though
>>
He very clearly is, but I don't give a fuck, only makes him cooler in my eyes.

Liberal pussies have no business listening to Swans.
>>
>>64333375
i mean who hasnt?
>>
HES NOT A FUCKING RAPIST
JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY SAYS YOURE A RAPIST VIA WEB DOES NOT MAKE SOMEONE A RAPIST
SHE NEVER FILED A POLICE REPORT
AND ONLY USED IT TO PLUG HER NEW ALBUM
LARKIN IS A FUCKING LIAR AND A SHITTY PERSON
>>
>>64333375
No, he stated that he'd had a consensual affair with Grimm that wasn't 'consummated'. Poor choice of words yes, but not a confession.
>>
He sure looks like one.
>>
Gira is innocent
>>
>>64333519
Cased closed everyone. She never filed a police report. Only crimes that are reported happen.
>>
>>64333900
It's not like the statute of limitations is over, she said she was gonna go to the cops too, and she still hasn't
>>
>>64334086
Cased closed everyone. She never filed a police report. Only crimes that are reported happen.
>>
>>64334143
I'm just saying I'll be looking forward to the next month or so to see if the case progresses, no need to be a passive aggressive baby.

I don't think she'll file anything though
>>
>>64334207
I'm not being passive aggressive, I'm agreeing with you that only reported crimes happened. If she ever files a report, the crime will have occurred. If not, the crime was never committed. She's like the Schroedinger's Cat of rape victims.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.