[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone disagree with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>laughing and not being normal
Um it's just a sub-2:00 intro type thing, 7/10 I guess

>California
Catchy, most upbeat and happy song in the album. Very good 9/10

>SCREAM
What. The. Fuck. This doesn't fit this album or Grimes at all 0/10

>Flesh w/o Blood
Also catchy, decent lyrics and excellent work on the voice. Easy 10/10

>Belly of the Beat
I don't know, it's just average 7/10

>Kill V. Maim
Fucking amazing everything 10/10

>Artangels
I'd say 9/10, same reasons as Flesh w/o Blood

>Easily
This track is different all the way through which makes it fun to listen to, the lyrics are dumb though 8/10

>Pin
Catchy af, a little annoying at parts though 8/10

>Realiti
Everyone agrees the demo was better but this version can pull a 7/10

>World Princess Pt. II
Actually fits as a two-parter but also decently fits the new style of this album 8/10

>Venus Fly
Meh. 5/10

>Life in the Vivid Dream
Wish this was actually a full track, easy 10/10 from the 1:30 there is of it

>Butterfly
Stupid generic lyrics but catchy and makes you feel nice, 9/10

Overall this album is great, I like classic Grimes as well but this totally worked. Objectively, this album is at least a 9, if not a 9.5. Really if fucking SCREAM wasn't there it would be like 9.8.
>>
its shit
>>
Those are some over inflated ratings. How can something be average and a 7/10? What the actual fuck are you for real
>>
Even more controversial opinion:

Scream is a good track
>>
>venus fly 5/10

Why do you hate black people?
Why do you hate music?
>>
>>64331777
not that bad but it is a prime example of mediocrity in pop music
>>64331756
>>64331880
horrible taste desu
>>64331966
>Why do you hate music?
Maybe you need to listen to better music for a change, start with Swing Out Sister, HAIM, The 1975, and Basia.
>>
File: 1452526471194.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1452526471194.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
>>64332226
>Swing Out Sister, HAIM, The 1975, and Basia.
This is some fresh ass bait, knawuttimsaying
>>
>>64332282
How is it bait? Every artist I mentioned have only made 7/10 albums or higher (Basia's first 3 albums are all 10/10s).
>>
>>64332348
>HAIM
>The 1975
>only made 7/10 albums or higher
Blew it dawg
>>
>>64332493
>implying Days Are Gone isn't at least a 7.7/10
I bet you think Sandy Cressman doesn't have the GOAT female voice, you pleb!
>>
>>64332557
If you were looking me in the face you wouldn't be able to say the 1975's first album was a 7/10 and you know it
>>
>>64332596
Okay fine, it's like a 6.5/10 but it is close.
>>
>>64331756
>Can anyone disagree with this?
Yes. It's not a good album.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.