[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AKAI vs Maschnice vs Novation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 51K4P7REBKL.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51K4P7REBKL.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
So Im an owner of
-Maschine Mikro mk2
-AKAI mpk25
-MikroKORG

Ive recently been wondering what everyone thinks about each considering they all have their flaws. what do you guys use and like?

I Love the easiness and compatibility of the NI Maschine Mikro but also like akai's mix of pads and synth.

or are launchpads really worth it? Im closely considering a normal Maschine as my next setup
>>
>>64330881
Fuck "native instruments" they basically peddle overpriced shit to kids who think that if they juuust get the hardware they need *then* they'll be able to craft some funky tewnz
>>
>launchpads

i dont think they are worth it desu

maybe if you are preforming live with it but i think it was ass for producing

i sold mine
>>
>>64330923
i agree i dont even like their products software or hardware
>>
>>64330923
I don't understand what you're saying
Are you implying that artists can make a legitimately good track without using some sort of instrument that isn't just a DAW, mouse, and keyboard?
Please provide an example if so
>>
>>64330994
nah he is talking about the company "native instruments"

they are pretty shady and greedy
>>
>>64330994
Oh no im not being a rockist here. Great music can be made with just a daw, a few pirated vsts and a mouse. What im saying is that NI is a sort of middle man who sells useless shit to give producers (aka rich children with pipe dreams) that "edge". Its really just needless and their products are nothing to phone home about, they just look sexy.
>>
>>64331051
>>64331017
oh, yeah alright didn't even know that company existed
>>
File: d.jpg (22 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
22 KB, 472x472
>>64331166
>triple dubs

you dont really need anything to make good music

only good monitoring and good room acoustics
>>
OP Here

I wont lie the Maschine mikro was really easy to get going. would definetely recommend it to newbies over the akai it seems.

what tools do you guys use? I love hearing what tools and programs people use. also maybe what genre you also work on
>>
>>64330923
a lot of companies do that, its just business, but if they're just trying to make money and dont make anything thats that great or if theyre trying to make it seem like you cant make decent music without their shit then thats kinda shady
>>
>>64331375
I use FL studio but that's just because my friend had a torrent of it, and I still just use it for VSTs

I just have a cheap ass midi controller, an mpc, and a few other synths and guitars and shit
>>
>>64331375
i use ableton suite and cubase 8 pro stock synths and fx only

oxygen 25 midi keys and novation launch control for knobs

i play guitar and am trying to git gud at trance music
>>
>>64330923
>Implying Action Strikes isn't literally sex
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.