[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did he really die of AIDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5
File: Header-Prince-628x378.jpg (50 KB, 628x378) Image search: [Google]
Header-Prince-628x378.jpg
50 KB, 628x378
So did he really die of AIDS
>>
60/40 chance

people don't usually die from a flu especially not someone as rich and relatively healthy as prince
>>
Yeah he got it from your mom
>>
People with aids usually die by getting something else, like pneumonia or the flu
>>
goodnight, sweet prince
>>
No it was an overdose
>>
He probably did but his managers/team are probably going to demand it's kept quiet.
>>
I don't think so, his family said they're waiting for the results of the autopsy. This tells me one of a few things are possible:
1) Prince didn't have AIDs
2) Prince had AIDs but his family didn't/still don't know
3) Prince's family was retarded enough to believe Prince that God cured his AIDs and think that something else killed him
>>
>>64330566
4) Michael Jackson assassin squad recruitment

together with David Bowie and Lemmy Kilminster, they pull ridiculous capers and moonlight as international spies.
>>
>>64330787
How did you get my screenplay?
>>
>>64330787
>last tweet was "I am #transformed"
holy shit it's real
>>
If he has aids then so does half the girls in the country.
>>
>>64330392
Prince was real redpilled about zionism, chemtrails, 9/11, UFOs, occult symbols... he was in the know. Dude was mates with David fucking Icke for godsakes! we are talking high level consciousness here... Prince stood up to the labels and the tech megacorps, made a lot of enemies. And the autopsy didn't find nothing. coincidence?
>>
>>64330787
maybe
prince was redpilled af
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UkSIcm_y7Y

don't forget MJ named the jew too and bowie had several meme magic instances in his career (k west on the ziggy cover, first track 5 years, came out 5 years before kanye west is born, last album is blackstar, kanye is a black star, said meme school 15 years ago on tv, etc.)
>>
>>64330941
>bowie
holy shit
this is actually true
>>
he didn't have aids

he DID have sickle cell disease, which can lead to a significant weakening of the immune system due to hyposplenism (which is basically a decrease in the function of the spleen and it's role in keeping the immune system functioning)

so someone with sickle cell disease, suffering from hyposplenism, gets sick with something common like the Flu, and it suddenly can become fatal to that person.
>>
>>64330925
Wow, I thought you were making that up. I guess it shouldn't be that surprising considering he was a Jehovah's witness.

I wonder if Billy Corgan is next.
>>
>>64330990
do you have a source for that
>>
>>64330990
You really think The Flu is going to kill someone who's rich enough to afford the best doctors in the country?
>>
>>64331172
Why did you capitalize The Flu?

Influenza could kill anyone, but I really doubt that was the cause of death. We would have likely had a high fever and clearly he was "fine" the night before.

If I had to guess, I think he was taking opiates for the hip injury he refused treatment on. He already overdosed a week before. He could have taken a fatal dose and because no one was around, he didn't receive any life saving treatment.
>>
>>64330392
someone made a post or thread about this here the night before he died.

and I completely dropped the ball by not memeing hell be fine
>>
>>64331020
>I wonder if Billy Corgan is next.
why?
>>
>>64331438
I saw that, and it creeped me the fuck out.
>>
>>64331703
da joos are onto him
>>
>>64331703
he goes on alex jones and shit like that talking about the illuminati
>>
>>64331765
I did not know this but I'm not really surprised.
>>
File: It Waits.jpg (83 KB, 440x320) Image search: [Google]
It Waits.jpg
83 KB, 440x320
The elevator finally got its revenge.
>>
File: Billy cereal.jpg (345 KB, 1545x1024) Image search: [Google]
Billy cereal.jpg
345 KB, 1545x1024
>>64331765
>>
>>64331703
It was a joke. Billy Corgan believes in a lot of crazy stuff like chemtrails, new world order, etc. He dated a holocaust denier, thinks the world is secretly run by "cultural marxists" and thinks the CIA is trying to ruin his career.
>>
>>64331736
>and it creeped me the fuck out.
like the next day when he died? yeah me too. As a result I was convinced the post here was accurate and maybe it is who knows. In a way I'm kinda glad I didnt say hell be fine. I can't handle that much power.
>>
>>64331978
i wouldnt be surprised if the CIA part was true.
>>
>>64332071
That's because you're retarded.
>>
>>64332101
seems like youre the retarded one here, its like you have no idea what the CIA has done in the past and what they are capable of today.
>>
>>64331863
oh no, lets go
>>
>>64332066
>>64331736
You know the proverb a stopped clock is right twice a day?

You have to accept the possibility that this was a well timed rumor. There are likely tons of vague celebrity rumors that don't come to fruition and are ignored by the majority of people. It's a cognitive bias.
>>
>>64332220
true but I guess we'll eventually find out

at least I assume we will
>>
>>64332220
no dude
that shit is fucking weird
>>
>>64332114
I do know what the CIA has done in the past and I do know what they're capable of today. You're seriously retarded if you actually think the CIA has made any attempt to suppress Billy fucking Corgans ramblings about chemtrails.

Now feel free to copy and paste those five retarded things the CIA did 50 years ago and were unable to cover up due to sheer ineptitude to prove that Billy Corgan is being sabotaged by the CIA.
>>
>>64332327
i said i wouldnt be surprised if it was true, i didnt say i believe its happening. fucking retard lol.
>>
>>64332279
Yeah, it's up to the family to release cause of death I guess.

>>64332305
It seems like you've completely misunderstood the point I made in my post.
>>
>>64331978
Cultural Marxism is evident all around you and I
>>
>>64332351
And that means that in some capacity you give credence to chemtrail and illumanti theories, else why the fuck would the CIA be wasting their time and resources sabotaging an irrelevant old musicians career for his retarded, uninformed ramblings on Alex fucking Jones radio show?

You're the retard here, kiddo.
>>
>>64332381
>This conspiracy theory advocates the idea that The Frankfurt School had a unanimous set of beliefs and were deliberately attempting to engineer the collapse of the West using multiculturalism and political correctness as their methods.

welp, looks like its working lol. we have a racewar with cops shooting black kids, trump calling mexicans rapists, and sjw's being politically correct to a fault ruining everything.
>>
>>64332381
fun fact: cultural marxism is a term (in the right wing reactionary sense) that originated from nazi germany - and most recently gained steam after anders breivik (the mass killer in norway) used it in his manifesto

congrats on perpetuating a literal nazi conspiracy theory. you're on the wrong board though, friend.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>64332439
what the fuck? you are grasping at straws and sound retarded as fuck. "you think CIA IS MURDERING PRINCE?! YOU THINK CHEMTRAILS AND LIZARD PEOPLE EXIST TOO AND THE WORLD IS FLAT!"

u srsly lack logical thinking brain stuff
>>
>>64332498
it's too odd of a coincidence to be bullshit
>>
>>64332498
let's go through this step by step

1) I told you that Billy Corgan thinks the CIA is trying to ruin his career because he's exposing the "truth"
2) You said you wouldn't be surprised if that was true
3) I rightly, called you a retard
4) You tried to back peddle by suggesting the CIA has done bad things before
5) I rightly called you a retard once again

Seems about right to me.
>>
>>64332518
what coincidence?
>>
>>64332381
In the sense that there are really liberal people concerned about the social issues they think suck in western society? Yeah.

In the sense that those people want to destroy society? Na. At the very least, no more than the right wing orgs that parrot the buzzword do.
>>
>>64332558
what a convenient perspective on the events that just occurred. fucking retard lol.
>>
>Lind identifies the presence of homosexuals on television, as proof of Cultural Marxist control over the media and claims that Herbert Marcuse considered a coalition of "blacks, students, feminist women and homosexuals" as a vanguard of Cultural revolution

lmao this is fucking great. thanks whoever mentioned this shit i had no idea.
>>
>>64332518
I'm guessing you meant to quote me. What exactly is "too odd" to be a coincidence? That Prince died shortly after a vague article was written that didn't mention him by name? That said article was written after his initial health scare was reported? That he happened to have the flu which could caused death due to AIDs related complications but could also account for several other possible outcomes (and is not even confirmed as having anything to do with his death).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
>>
>>64332630
>I'll keep calling him a retard, that'll show him!

At least I have a reason for calling you a retard, namely that you wouldn't be fucking shocked to learn that the very easily refuted chemtrail theory was actually true.
>>
>>64332469
you do realize that cultural marxism is a meaningless pejorative and that's not even what the actual meaning of the term is supposed to be

you just took a neo nazi buzzword and tried to legitimize it
>>
>>64332693
i said i wouldnt be surprised if the CIA murdered Prince, for whatever reason. nothing to do with chemtrails or whatever the fuck else youre obsessed with.
>>
>>64332730
You quoted a post about Billy Corgan you fucktard. Perhaps you should read the posts you reply to.

It's a moot point anyways because the joke was still about Prince being murdered for his belief in paranoid fucking conspiracies. He was a fan of fucking David "Reptilian Overlords are ruling the world" Icke for fucks sake.

Once again, you're a colossal retard and you should consider suicide.
>>
>>64332728
i dont even know man, im just laughing at it all because it seems like a retarded way to try to "take down western society"
>>
>>64332791
of course it is, you're reading the ramblings of the far right and many people believe this shit
>>
>>64332785
youre seriously trying to tell me what i believe, thats one of the dumbest attempts at anything ever.

"no i read your post! let me tell you what you believe in!"
>>
>>64332821
You replied to my post about the paranoid delusions of an over the hill rockstar with a simple "I believe that CIA thing, man!!!" When I called you on that bullshit you tried to pull that CIA did bad things before therefore anything is possible bullshit. Just now you've decided to forego the "that's not what I meant, LOL" route. Fuck you dude, if you're too retarded to read what you're replying to and too retarded to articulate what you actually mean, since clearly in that context it should be assumed you're talking about the same fucking topic I am, then just don't reply, and don't pull that "CIA is le evil" hand waving bullshit either.
>>
>>64330941
lol you are faggot supreme
a faggot supreme
a fag supreme
a fag supreme
a fag supreme
>>
>>64332907
well you have a weak grasp of the english language and weak reading comprehension. so theres no point in furthering this discussion with you.
>>
>>64330990
It's something like this. I don't know if its sickle cell but autopsy will read death by plural effusion or something equally common due to compromised immune system as a result of underlying disease, perhaps something possibly autoimmune related like lupus or something. Slight chance of it being an AIDS case but doesn't feel likely at all given his apparent health in the weeks and months (hell mere days) prior to his death.
>>
>>64332957
[citation needed]
>>
>>64332945
okay friend, feel free to keep calling me stupid without any actual explanation as to what I've misunderstood or what you even meant in the first place

kys
>>
>>64332907
>getting trolled by your handler
>>
File: 1348764844816.png (2 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.png
2 KB, 244x226
>>64333114
>>
Given how private - and how controlling about his image - he was, I suspect we'll never get the truth. But "his publicist said it was the flu" is always a cover for something more serious.

Perhaps HIV+ (wouldn't be surprising, given the era in which he was most promiscuous), perhaps something else, but his health had obviously been deteriorating rapidly.

And it would be strangely fitting for someone who'd so proudly avoided drugs to have died from a drug overdose (e.g. Percocet).
>>
>>64333169
>given the era in which he was most promiscuous
good point
>>
File: Prince Minneapolis.jpg (73 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
Prince Minneapolis.jpg
73 KB, 1000x663
It was also clear Prince knew his death was imminent. His final album (HITnRUN) begins by replaying the opening vocal notes of the his very first record (For You), and ends with Prince saying "That's it."
>>
>>64333288
what the fug

confirmed aids

confirmed /mu/ called it the night before
>>
>>64333288
or those things were put onto the album for different reasons

this isn't clear to anyone with a functioning brain
>>
>>64333470
>for different reasons
such as?

Its been repeated ad naseum that he literally lived for his music so I doubt retirement was the implication.
>>
>>64333489
Do I seriously need to list some of the hundreds of different possible interpretations of something as vague as "that's it?" Most of them more fitting in the context of the lyrics proceeding that line.
>>
>>64333597
well I'll take one or two
>>
>>64333604
You're wasting your time, I suspect. >>64333470
"functioning brain" here seems unable to interpret symbolism, and would likely be satisfied only were Prince to have sung "I have AIDS and I'm gonna die, so that's it."

Perhaps the chemtrails made him do it.
>>
>>64333678
>"I have AIDS and I'm gonna die, so that's it."
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7wnyDBr-9M
>they had it the whole time
>>
You guys know he was a Jehovah's Witness? They can't accept blood transfusions and a variety of other necessary treatments. He had bad hips and needed a replacement, but couldn't have the blood transfusion. He took pain killers and overdosed.

It was not AIDS.
>>
>>64333604
>that's the end of the song
>that's the end of the album
>using one of the many alternate definitions of "that's it," a response of "that's right" to whatever is going on in the outro

>>64333678
>hurr durr if you don't believe an extremely vague line is undeniable proof that the artist knew his death you can't into symbolism

I understand the concept, I'm contesting the idea that that lyric can only be interpreted that way.

Both of you morons should read this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
>>
>>64333729
I strongly suspect that'll be the case.

Curious how the above posters will rationalize the "signs" Prince left for them if his death is accidental.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.