[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dare you to post an album cover that is UNIRONICALLY worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
I dare you to post an album cover that is UNIRONICALLY worse than pic related in this thread.

Pro Tip: you can't.
>>
>>64322823
i wonder what the story is behind that
>>
File: 1454033840989.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454033840989.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>
>>64323016
That was just the 3D model of what the cover was supposed to be drawn like, but since the album had to exit immediately they kept it lmao
>>
>>64323016
the artist sent an early rough cgi sketch to steve harris (maiden's bassist/founder) before the full thing, steve harris was like "hey that looks really good, we'll call it done" and the artist asked to not be credited
>>
>>64322823
I unironically think it's not actually that bad. There is composition, the lettering corresponds to the white tiles underneath, there are clearly visible foregrounds and backgrounds, there is a nice gradation of shade from yellow to orange. I think you're a bit shallow for judging it merely by the subject and the 3D execution. Look past it and try to look at it purely visually.
>>
File: btsuntetheremoon.jpg (473 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
btsuntetheremoon.jpg
473 KB, 1500x1500
now that i think about it might actually be ironic but oh well
>>
>>64323094
jej
>>
>>64322823
Kek
>>
>>64322823
Looks like a vapor wave album
>>
>>64323168
yuck
>>
File: Nas+-+Stillmatic.jpg (378 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Nas+-+Stillmatic.jpg
378 KB, 1024x1024
>>64323028
>>
>>64323028
>Proto-vaporwave aesthetics
based desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.