[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is the best Radiohead album, /mu/? and why is it pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: In_Rainbows_Official_Cover.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
In_Rainbows_Official_Cover.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
So what is the best Radiohead album, /mu/?

and why is it pic related?
>>
>>64312855
Amnesiac if you remove life in a glass house
>>
Because it's almost perfect in terms of production and composition
>>
>>64313048
But that's top 3 on the album
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>64312855
I think you meant to post this picture
>>
>>64313149
Oof, ya blew it
>>
the warmth and humanity is a stark contrast from anything they had done for the past 10 years. this album is incredible because its almost a perfect foil to ok computer and its instrumentation forms a yin yang effect sort of lol just im ideas and feels and stuff idk there is the 0110 playlist that really makes this idea cool. i still cant decide if its their best album bc i honestly think okc kid a and ir are masterpieces in their own ways each perfectly encapsulating a certain mood and feelings. lol i did take notes for the song by song playlist and themes and ideas are actually picked up and continued through several songs. i think this is where they completed their rise to being the greatest band of all time
>>
>>64313402
>greatest band of all time*

*CITATION NEEDED
>>
>>64313048
life in a glass house is good though, amnesiac's problem is that its so disjointed imo
>>
>>64313048
kys
>>
Kid A and OKC are the most consistently fantastic albums.
>>
In Rainbows of course.
>>
>>64313048
That's the best track dude

Thom's "only-only-onnnnnnlllllyyy" meltdown is one of the few Radiohead moments that can still bring me to tears.
>>
>>64312855
The Bends or bust.
>>
>>64312855
1. Kid A
2. OK Computer
3. In Rainbows
4. Amnesiac
5. The Bends
6. Hail to the Thief
7. The King of Limbs
8. Pable Honey
>>
1.Kid A
2.In Rainbows
3.Ok Computer
4.The King of Limbs
5.Hail to the Thief
6.The Bends
7.Amnesiac
8.Pablo Honey
>>
Kid A is god tier
>>
Kid A is my favorite, but i think OKC is the most influential, and In Rainbows is the most comfy
>>
>>64317339
OKC is elder god tier
>>
>>64312855
The king of limbs
Patricians only
>>
File: doc sees the rack behind him.webm (906 KB, 750x470) Image search: [Google]
doc sees the rack behind him.webm
906 KB, 750x470
>>64312855
1. Pablo Honey
2. The King of Limbs
3. Knights of Cydonia
4. Wonderwall
5. Oooh Lawdy Now Trouble With God (feat. Bespectacled Albino Walrus)
6. TEARS STREAM
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.