[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls can’t into Devo. For the most part they listen to them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: devo.jpg (43 KB, 657x370) Image search: [Google]
devo.jpg
43 KB, 657x370
Girls can’t into Devo. For the most part they listen to them because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that Devo is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics

“i must do what i must do what i must do what i must"

That’s only a few examples of their lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake all of the members of Devo are males, just imagine being around that testosterone. Then there’s that video of Bob pushing that dancing whore off the stage. Sure he probably pushes anybody off stage, but most frontmen wouldn’t push a female.
>>
it seems like you need validation from /mu/
>>
Devo is shit.
>>
>>64306791
"Gates of Steel" is literally about the guys in the band building a fucking gigantic wall around their clubhouse to keep girls out; it's nuts.
>>
>>64306791

Why do memes even exist?
>>
Nah this lesbian chick I know loves them.
>>
Pretty sure my girlfriend is a bigger Devo fan than I am. And I like Devo an awful lot.
>>
>>64306791
check out what els that man has writen. hes on credits for varios thingies as the music writer
>>
>>64307454
get a hemroid
>>
i have autism too
>>
>>64307410
Why do you shitpost pictures of your ladyfriend, avatar camwhore ?
>>
>>64306791
cool
the girls don't care either.
>>
File: 1461304797229.jpg (530 KB, 2376x1782) Image search: [Google]
1461304797229.jpg
530 KB, 2376x1782
>>64309755
>>
>>64309830
This.
>>
This copy just copied my pasta
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.