[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on kurt cobain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 090893r.02.jpg (71 KB, 640x417) Image search: [Google]
090893r.02.jpg
71 KB, 640x417
thoughts on kurt cobain?
>>
He dead
>>
redberry me on cobain. was it murder or self-shoot?
>>
>>64305118
and THEN SOME
>>
>>64305122
yup
>>
Kind of a douche, made music that resonated with a lot of people but isn't actually very good. Okay but not like great. I always thought of this band as Nirvana + Tool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Z0V4fY1PM
>>
>>64305112
i like his VOICE
>>
>>64305112
Kurt is pretty cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CLiSng6maQ
>>
>>64305112
I feel like if he hadn't been murdered he would have transcended the whole grunge thing by doing his planned album with Michael Stipe and then heading in a more acoustic direction following the success of Unplugged. He would maybe do one more Nirvana album to fulfill his contractual obligations to Geffen then go solo. He would then later form an all-star group featuring himself, Beck and members of Sonic Youth.

Maybe.
>>
I try not to crush on him
Perhaps is why girls find his music so sahd
>>
>>64305122
>>64305153
Why is it hard to believe that the guy killed himself? He was really depressed.
>>
>>64307172
Because plenty of people live with hardcore depression for years and never do themselves in.

Also the guy was a fucking pussy, I doubt he really had it in him to pull the trigger no matter how much he wrote about suicide in his fucking diaries.
>>
>>64307228
>Also the guy was a fucking pussy, I doubt he really had it in him to pull the trigger

Then that just brings up the question: Does it take courage to kill yourself or is it a pussy way out?
>>
>>64307275
He was an hero
>>
>>64305112
I praise him for reintroducing the DIY ethic punk rock tried to teach us. He made a bunch of underfunded, undertalented /mu/sicians feel they could accomplish stuff. And thats good for sales at Musicians Friend, if nothing else.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.