[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1441826616067.jpg (32 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1441826616067.jpg
32 KB, 320x480
How do i get into this dude? His music just seems like generic night club bs. I'm big on hip-hop, mostly on old school artists but I can get down with some of today's like Kendrick, Drake(on occasion), J. Cole, Yeezy, A$AP Mob, Chance the Rapper and Tyler the creator. I just can't seem to enjoy future
>>
his voice is annoying af and he sucks big ones. dont waste your time
>>
>>64304643
check out his new single, Panda. it's a real banger
>>
first off you have to be able to feel emotions
>>
>>64304716
I may as well quit now then cause i'm emotionally numb to most non-suicidal/love songs
>>
>>64304643
you gotta be high on weed/lean. shits fucking garbage when your sober lol
>>
Throw away is the most emotional song of all time
>>
>>64304741
read the lyrics
>>
>>64304691
Ayyy
>>
>>64304643
>His music just seems like generic night club bs.
it basically is. Young Thug I like a lot more but even then >>64304831 is true which means it's still kinda club garbage
>>
Listen to his albums/tapes in this order:

1. Honest
2. DS2
3. EVOL
4. Pluto
5. 57 Nights

From there it doesn't really matter
>>
>>64308646
that order is just wrong, doesn't even have his best work
>>
>>64308646
Where the fuck is monster? His best work, what got me into him. Post DS2 hes been pretty repetitive doe but i feel he has some good work. Monster, 56 nights are both fucking great. DS2 is good. Evol is decent. Honest has some good songs. But yeah hes not consistent
>>
first, nobody rides a beat like future. he's always exactly where he needs to be at the right time, and is so relaxed about it that listening to him is a little hypnotic. he's got bangers.. and his music is aesthetic as fuck. his deal is: i'm making all this money, i'm living this great life, i'm doing all these drugs and fucking all these beautiful women, but i'm killing myself doing it. "life's great" is nowhere near as interesting a sentence as "life's great (but i'm killing myself)".

i got a couple tracks for you:
56 nights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXXZ3J_QIGw
kno the meaning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYuxqiKVLhg
>>
Did you make this post in 2005 asking how to get into Nelly?
>>
>>64304643
You ain't got to be high to feel Future, he'll either hit you one day or not.
From what you posted maybe you like some other stuff, more lyrical or white-people experimental like Tyler, but when atlanta trap hits you, it'll hit you like a train.

That's the question m8, do you even like atlanta trap/chicago drill?
>>
>>64309137
Country Grammar was good then
Future is good now
>>
As someone who absolutly hated his work after DS2 Lil haiti baby,Low life and Fly shit only are 12/10 tracks.
>>
>>64304643

Listen to Beast Mode.

Zaytoven makes it a coherent piece instead of the schizophrenia you get from jumping around to different producers
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-24-02-52-40.png (773 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-24-02-52-40.png
773 KB, 800x1280
>>64304643
>Yeezy, A$AP Mob, Chance the Rapper and Tyler the creator.
If you into that style I must ask.
Bro, you ain't got no Ronnie in your Sorento?

Let me help
https://m.soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/when-in-rome
>>
56 nights
monster
ds2
beast mode

not a fan of anything else
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.