[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is one of Future's most underrated works and why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
What is one of Future's most underrated works and why is it Purple Reign?
>>
oh shit

T I M I N G
>>
>>64301940
such an overplayed stale rapper in 2016

his only somewhat good projects are the 3 peat and DS2
>>
dj

eskimo
>>
>>64301985

You only think that because you listen to his radio htis which are made for multiple plays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhwHhWQo95c
>>
File: george_w_bush.jpg (18 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
george_w_bush.jpg
18 KB, 425x283
>>64301940

>I'm acting like a freeband gang terrorist

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64302019
I've listened to damn near his entire discog, including pre-Pluto. Early on in his career he was raw and average until he started working with auto-tune and developed the space theme and got buzz of Monster. But he's never been "great", just has perfected his lane.
>>
>>64302084
Something about DJ Esco being locked up in Dubai and talking to the taliban
>>
>>64302116

I just find it funny how no one has questioned why Future's team is nicknamed Taliban gang. Drake even shouts them out on Jumpman
>>
>>64302186
Yeah but people see people flipping shit about him shouting out Klu Klux Klan either

its just popcorn rap honestly so who cares
>>
>>64301975

There's a song called Perky's Calling. It's crazy because that's what Prince OD'd on. Also Codeine Crazy is ASAP Yams last tweet. Also probably the last song he listened to before he died.
>>
>>64302011

the
coolest
dj
in
the
world
>>
>>64302288
>It's crazy because that's what Prince OD'd on.
oh fuck when did this break? literally hours ago?

the night before he died someone made a thread or a post on here I forget which but it was about how he had aids.
>>
>>64302362
We don't know how he died but he OD'd on Percs a few days before
>>
>>64302260

That's true, it's nothing to really get worked up about. Just shock value
>>
>>64302094
>>64302116
>>64302260

plz go into musical academia
>>
>>64301940
This and EVOL were so bland after DS2, which I think is the apex of the modern trap shit style. It seemed obvious that these were lazy attempts to ride the wave of newfound success. Hopefully he gets it together with whatever comes next, or I'll have to switch camps and become a Thug dickrider instead.

>Hey Metro, got any beats that weren't good enough for DS2?
>(Mumbling about Xanax for 30 minutes)
>>
>>64303083
Purple Reign i think is actually a good continuation of the modern trap style with some more chill beats than usual. I agree that EVOL was shit except for Low Life
>>
Am I the only one that doesn't like DS2 ? I find every other project has more emotion to it but then I guess most people don't listen to Future for emotion.
>>
>>64303890
I feel like DS2 has his most varied production in the past few years overall
>>
futures most underrated are the 10 releases that came out before monster
>>
agreed OP, def some pretty average filler, but first half is great and last two songs are so good
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.