[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So what kind music do you like to? >i just listen to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Joseph-Kony1.jpg (52 KB, 948x712) Image search: [Google]
Joseph-Kony1.jpg
52 KB, 948x712
>So what kind music do you like to?

>i just listen to whatever...
>>
KONY2016
>>
>>64296152
Is that the Exmilitary guy?
>>
Don't be sad if someone doesn't share an enthusiasm for music.
At least you have us :)
You'll always have us
>>
>>64296228
That's like saying, don't be sad if you don't have a girlfriend. At least you have a filthy jizz covered, five dollar flesh light. You'll always have that.
>>
>>64296152
yea like I fucking hate it when people dont share the same exact taste in art as me.
>>
i say that all the time, I'm extremely casual
>>
>>64296314
I don't necessarily hate it, I'm just disappointed. Especially if I like that person. It's good to have things in common you know?
>>
>>64296314
this
>>
>>64296348
i mean don't you have any other hobbies, maybe you have something else in common.
>>
>>64296403
Oh course, but I happen to be the most passionate in music. I'm not asking for, "the same exact taste in art". A foundation of two people liking music even in the most frivolous way, is great in my book.
>>
File: REACTion62.png (176 KB, 267x435) Image search: [Google]
REACTion62.png
176 KB, 267x435
>I listen to a little bit of everything.
>>
>Cute girl hands you the AUX chord
>"Come on, Anon"
>"I don't really know if you'll like it..."
>"Come on, I listen to everything"
Every single time
>Kanye West - Runaway
>>
>>64296628
What else am I supposed to say though?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.