[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white boys like Kanye West so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: kanye_west_amp_10-28-2013-16003.jpg (216 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kanye_west_amp_10-28-2013-16003.jpg
216 KB, 600x600
Why do white boys like Kanye West so much?
>>
You should probably ask someone white about it
>>
they imagine his juicy bbc emptying in their mouths
>>
File: ffs.jpg (3 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
ffs.jpg
3 KB, 117x125
The same reason black girls like Kanye West. Also the same reason Asian boys like Kanye West. He produces good music.
>>
>>64278494
Best producer of 21st century
>>
Because they're brainwashed into hating their own culture and therefore taking the worst parts of black culture completely seriously
>>
>>64278522
literally how is kanye the worst of black culture?
>>
>>64278518
Kanye, get off the internet
>>
>>64278536
Are you fucking serious? How pathetic.
>>
File: kanye2.png (16 KB, 489x175) Image search: [Google]
kanye2.png
16 KB, 489x175
>>64278494
For the same reason they like Charlie Sheen.
>>
>>64278553
Tell me. Please, explain how the first rapper to not rap about drugs and crime (who went mainstream) is the worst of black culture.
>>
>>64278494
funny, since it's the underage whitebois who seem to blindly hate him
>>
His music isn't about shooting niggaz and doing coke. It also sounds really good. That's why he's universally loved. Anyone who dislikes Kanye is contrarian. Even my mommy likes Kanye and she's 52.
>>
My niggas like kanye though (not white)
>>
White guilt. Not even joking. This is coming from a white boy who loves Kanye. I genuinely feel sorry for what white people have done/do to blacks. Plus his music is actually very catchy and great, you cannot say he doesn't have talent.
>>
>>64278562
You can't be serious
>>
>>64278494
Listen to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbmDFo-Z600
Go home, lock yourself in a room/studio with 2004 mid end audio equipment and come up with something like that. His ability to use obscure samples and create beats to match them is incredible, and his rapping is pretty solid.
>>
>>64278759
I could write you a whole fucking essay on how Kanye changed hip hop and you'd still respond with the same "u cant be serious"
fuck off and go burn some churches or whatever you rap haters do
>>
File: Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg
58 KB, 300x300
>>64278494
listen to this
try your best to hate it
>protip, you cant
>>
>>64278734
>White guilt. Not even joking. This is coming from a white boy who loves Kanye. I genuinely feel sorry for what white people have done/do to blacks.

Yeah guess what I don't trust you
>>
>>64278835
Is that you, metro?
>>
>>64278785
You're not serious
>>
>>64278494
kanye started appealing to the hipsters in 2007 and afterwards

actual hip hop fans knew hes been shit since then whilst the people new to hip hop think MBDTF and his albums after that are amazing
>>
>>64278944
mbdtf is a pretty dank album

yeezus is fucking trash

tlop is between trash and meh
>>
being less intense than most hip hop artists help
>>
>>64278556
Has English transcended to a new level? As I understand those words but the context makes no sense.
>>
I'm white and I think he sucks.
>>
>>64280442
I'm white and I think he's fantastic.
>>
Good hip hop music

>KRS ONE, Immortal technique, Jedi Mind tricks, Rza the rugged man, blackalicious, Gang star, Kool Keith, tim dog

Fake arse music for shit cunts
>Kanye west, eminem, drake, lil wayne, nikki minajn and all that kind of shit
>>
>>64280447
I'm Slav and I think you should commit suicde
>>
Because his lyrics are focused on universal human themes, and he produces music that sound like 'Songs', instead of mumbling about lean and guns and hoes, and a meme-able catchphrase over fast hi-hats
>>
>>64280580
>>64282255
>muh reel rap
>>
because kanye acts and raps like a spoiled white boy
so white boys feel like they can relate while and the same time relieving their white guilt
>>
>>64278522
>believing in white guilt this much

i'm white. i don't fucking care about white guilt. NIGGA that shit was like 400 years ago get the fuck over it. we 2016 now. your momma wasn't traded by slaves you don't need to harp on that shit and i ain't gonna feel guilty for it. all i can do is respect you the same as everyone else that crosses my path and set aside pre-conceived notions or judgments until you show me the true content of your character.

white guilt and white privilege are fucking stupid and i hate my generation for pushing them so fucking hard.
>>
>>64278927
Hello, I am someone else. Kanye has literally changed the rap game. Multiple times.

You gonna say I'm not serious either because you don't want to accept the fact? The fact of the matter is, Kanye brings new trends to the table and they are followed after every album. I've had this discussion so many times with other people and people don't ever have anything to refute the point. People just hate Kanye because of his attitude, which don't get me wrong, shit is annoying at times, but he is an innovative person. And he does change shit.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.