[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone going to see Underoath in Orlando this Sunday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Anyone going to see Underoath in Orlando this Sunday?
>>
my high school youth group leader
>>
>>64274570
I kekd
>>
>>64274651
>>64274570
I lold too

I'm gonna be going. first time seeing them live. I'm excited.
>>
>>64274767
sick man, I'm super hyped too. Last show I went to was The Chariot's farewell tour lol

Was going to go with my girlfriend but she's banned from universal property so now I'm going solo.

pretty bummed it's at the hard rock though
>>
>>64274876
aw damn, that sucks.

is hard rock a bad venue? never been so it's all gonna be new for me lol.
>>
>>64274917
it's my least favorite venue in Orlando for sure.
acoustics aren't great, no moshing rule, and paying to park

I haven't been to a show there in years so don't know if they've done away with the no moshing thing but before they used to kick people out randomly.

beacham>social>backbooth>HoB>firestone>hard rock
that's my opinion on the best and worst venues in orlando lol
>>
>>64275062
oh wow that bad huh?

how much is parking if you can remember? 10? 20?

I got balcony seating to I won't have to worry about moshing. not one for crowds anyways..lol..
>>
>>64275108
I've never sat balcony so acoustics might be great up there! it's not complete shit, I've been to worse for sure. Just there's better options in Orlando

the moshing thing is probably the biggest reason I don't like it, so you might love the place. I know a lot of people do.

I wanna say it's $20 but I'm really not sure. I think it might be cheaper if you show up after 6, like $5. But I don't entirely recall, I just remember being pissed I had to pay so much for parking years ago
>>
>>64275271
gotcha gotcha, I feel like regardless I'll enjoy the show lol.

gonna have cash on me for shirts n shit so I'll be prepared.

it's so crazy that I'm able to see the original members play their best two albums. wasn't much of a concert goer during their prime, so this is crazy lol.
>>
>>64275343
oh yeah it's gonna be a sick time regardless of venue

I've never seen them live either, just always had other shit going on I guess. But they've been one of my favorite bands since I was a kid. Wanted to go to their farewell show in tampa but that shit sold out fast.

From what I've heard it seems like their going to be putting out a new album after this tour
>>
>>64275590
real talk, like either essential post-hardcore or best post-hardcore albums. I love it.

>putting out a new album after this tour

uh, I dunno how I feel about that. just hope they don't try too hard to sound like they did in the past...
>>
>>64275709
for sure, they're only chasing safety is easily top 5 post-hardcore and that isn't just nostalgia talking

The first time I heard underoath I was like 12, in middle school, at youth group and they cool guy pastor was playing music videos on a projector. why I lold so much at the first post

I think if they do put out a new album it'll be decent, I can't see it being as good as their older stuff though. but to me underoath doesn't have a bad album

you know anything about the opener? I've been meaning to look them up but haven't gotten around to it
>>
>>64275926
yeah, def not nostalgia talking either. at least during that era, nobody in the genre sounded like them. spencer is one of, if not my favorite screamer ever.

honestly didn't know they had an opener, lol. I'm just gonna let it be a surprise. kinda like when I saw brand new last year in st pete. foxing was opening for them and I really dug their sound. never heard of them before that.
>>
>>64276006
for sure to everything you said lol. I really like their original screamer too, the changing of times is my second favorite underoath album. But spencer is definitely better.

yeah, that's good way to go into it, I've discovered a ton of great bands just because they were an opener. and speaking of brand new, I'm hyped and bummed at the same time for their new album since it's going to be their last. I'm sure they'll go out with some good shit
>>
File: 1461292158565.jpg (149 KB, 499x670) Image search: [Google]
1461292158565.jpg
149 KB, 499x670
>>64276182
I feel the same way, I'm my hyped than sad cause with it being their last, I'm sure they're gonna pull all the stops for this one and go out with a huge bang.

on a slightly unrelated note: saosin + anthony green tho......HYPE
>>
>>64276372
I've actually never gotten into saosin. I tried many times throughout the years. I don't know what it is that I'm just not into or I'm not listening to the right songs or something. for some reason they've never clicked with me
>>
>>64276424
not even this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJALPNdJsHU
>>
>>64274557
Why does she wear the mask?
>>
>>64276645
never heard this song, it's good. this is older I'm guessing. maybe I'll give them another chance lol

>>64276710
no one cared who she was before she put on the mask
>>
>>64274557
Saw them in Utah, overall underwhelming. The their only chasing safety part was hard to get through
>>
>>64277908
what was so bad about it?
just sloppy/rusty sounding?
>>
>>64277954
I don't really like that album. Clean singing was sub par
>>
>>64274876
>she's banned from universal property
You can't just not tell the story here.
>>
>>64278009
oh gotcha, fair enough

I always assumed the live cleans wouldn't be great. drumming and singing isn't the easiest task
>>
>>64278042
not much to tell, but I'll green text
>go to Halloween horror nights
>me, her, her family, some other friends
>her brother buys one of those jello shot blood bag things
>"you guys want to try?"
>girl friend takes taste
>universal police stop us
>ask for ID
>she's 20
>lol no underage drinking, banned for a year faggot
they do that stuff so they can report "look how many people we stopped from underaged drinking, please let us keep our liquor licence"

her brother would have got banned for supplying but he's in the military and showed that ID when the rent-a-cop stopped us
>>
I saw Underoath with a former girlfriend in MN maybe five years ago. Decent show, but even in my early 20's, I was the oldest guy in the crowd
>>
>>64278159
I'm 23. I'm assuming/hoping now most of the teenage fans have grown up like me and I won't be the old man. I mean 5 years ago I was a teenager
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.