[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Program Music II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (2 MB, 1919x1728) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
2 MB, 1919x1728
Program Music II just released about a half an hour ago, what're you thinking of it so far?
>>
>>64274463
fuuuuucccckkk, anyone got a link?
>>
>>64274540
I'll upload it anon, my upload speed is far from up to par so it'll take a few minutes.
>>
>>64274710
I don't have a copy though anon :(
>>
>>64274710
oh sorry, I thought you said "You uplaod it", thanks man that would be awesome! make sure to write the title on the post so people can find it in the archive.
>>
bumping so this thread won't die
>>
>>64274710
>>64274796
https://mega.nz/#!6NZmhSbA
Here we go, kashiwa Daisuke - Program music 2 Download
>>
>>64275120
>>64274463

Bumping because of interest in name. What's the style like?
>>
>>64275221
https://mega.nz/#!6NZmhSbA!Uz5Oib-cIzD6AL5I4BdtB5neq4PvskFfSNTUae8YK14
wrong link, here we go
>>
>>64275221
>https://mega.nz/#!6NZmhSbA
Hey man, you copied the link that requires a key, there should be a tab on top of the link that says "Link with Key" that should give you a longer one, becasue I can't open the one you posted, thanks for upping it though!
>>
>>64275239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHjHQoxq9O0
This is the first song on the first program music album.
>>
>>64275239
He is primarily Neo-Classical and Electronic, but he's been adding jazz influence lately
>>
>>64275245
Thank you!
>>
>>64275270
Whoaly shit, the first song is 36 minutes?!
Thanks though, jumping around it seems interesting.
>>
>>64275325
It's massive man, you gotta try it, but it has a lot of sections that are very different, so don't worry about the length at all, it's not like godspeed where its one long build
>>
Well, I've finished the album through now. It was pretty decent per se but it didn't really live up to my expectations of the big "Program Music II" title. I'd say it was better than 9 songs and 5th of December as of right now but that's just first impression; it took me a while to appreciate the first program music.
>>
>>64275533
I'd say it's lost the elctronic edge that I think made PM 1 so great, the full symphonic sound is appreciated since hes been down to just the piano since 88, but you're right, there's really no reasoning behind it being called PM 2, I like it so far though
>>
>>64275597
Are there any electronic elements at all?l
>>
>>64276314
A little touch here and there, but no for the most part
>>
Program Music I is the most garbage, cheesiest album I've ever heard aside from Ludovic Einaudi.

Fantano even fucking likes it.
>>
>>64276444
You don't have to like everything anon, it's ok to not like an album a lot of people like
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.