[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there a point in time were this band was actually good? Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (29 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29 KB, 443x332
Was there a point in time were this band was actually good? Or has it always been edgy screamo shit?
>>
Yes they were good during the triptych. They were always edgy. They were never screamo. Ever. They still aren't.
>>
>>64270679
>still

wut
>>
>>64270658
>screamo
pretty much admitting that you've never listened to Marilyn Manson or Screamo
>>
Supposedly their newest album is very different from usual and its very good...
>>
>>64270715
You act like that's a bad thing
>>
>>64271102
Pale Emperor or whatever? Listened tonir a couple a times. It wasn't bad for post triptych Marilyn Manson desu.
>>
>>64271138
well how could you call something screamo if you've never even heard screamo. Marilyn Manson doesn't sound like pg.99 after all
>>
>>64271138
>not liking screamo
>>
File: not liking painting with.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
not liking painting with.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>64271299
>liking screamo
>>
>>64271434
If you're OP you didn't even know what screamo was so I don't know how you can criticize people for liking something you've never heard.
>>
>>64271299
kek
>>
>>64271434
Listen to Joshua Fit for Battle
>>
>>64271434
a lot of people get screamo and deathcore mixed up.
>>
>>64270658
Less edgy now because MM is pretty much irrelevant. The thing is that the edge was always the appeal and that's why they were so popular. Personally I think the beginning stuff up to Holywood is great.
>>
>>64271550
Not OP. I have listened to screamo.
>>
>>64271680
Oh, fuck.
This is actually good.
Well, then.
>>
Antichrist is the best thing he ever did, a lot of that is because of production by The Downward Sprial era Trent Reznor
>>
>>64272710
Lol yeah we told ya
>>
>>64270658
>screamo

holy fuck. how old are you?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.