[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think about Dance With the Dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: a1174174682_10.jpg (191 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1174174682_10.jpg
191 KB, 1200x1200
What does /mu/ think about Dance With the Dead?
>>
Edgy teen music.
>>
I prefer Conga with the Comatose
>>
>>64266376
>not Waltzing with the Wicked
>>
>>64266413
>not Tango with the Terminal
>>
>>64266561
>not Mambo with the Mortals
>>
>>64266283

Looks like something Hot Topic would sell
>>
>>64266658
>not Limbo with the Lifeless
>>
I like it as the occasional listen, but it all runs together after a while. Wish the artwork wasn't so Magic: The Gathering
>>
>>64266720
>not devoing with Devo
>>
>>64266760
>not Ballet with the Buried
>>
>>64266756
This also the guy is cringy as fuck
>>
>>64266756
>I like it as the occasional listen, but it all runs together after a while.

I agree with this. I feel this way about most synthwave. Good in short bursts or having it on in the background.
>>
>>64266819
cringey in interviews or what? haven't seen/heard anything of him
>>
>>64266283
Good for background music while programming.

I don't quite like their newest album though.
>>
>>64267096
mostly in social media, he also have that blue stahli tier look of the old man who didn't want to grow up past his edgy teenage years.
Don't follow him if you appreciate his work, almost made me delete his albums
>>
>>64267231
lol alright good call
>>
essential synthwave
>>
>>64266370
>tfw you grow up to realize that's secretly the best kind of music
>>
>>64267120
Are you me?
>>
generic synthpop music, not any of their stuff is as remotely good as perturbator or carpenter brut
>>
>>64267781
The funny thing is that Carpenter Brut didn't know anything about making electro music before starting this project and he just learned with Youtube videos (although he does work as a sound technician)

Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jI3PihS2ig
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.