[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is David Bowie's 'Blackstar' the logical conclusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: David-Bowie-Blackstar.jpg (18 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
David-Bowie-Blackstar.jpg
18 KB, 640x640
Is David Bowie's 'Blackstar' the logical conclusion to music?
>>
that question doesn't even make sense,

it's just a really sad, great, final release from the greatest musician of our lifetimes.
>>
The only logical conclusion to music would be human extinction desu
>>
>>64263702
>le deep meme XD
>>
the logical conclusion to music is when someone splices that episode of friends where ross plays the farms sounds on his old over the top the epic hymn Jerusalem and uses it as a piece of living diplomacy to promote f.r.i.e.n.d.ship between Israel and Palestine
>>
I love Bowie. Except I'm manically depressed and afraid of new things and would rather listen to Man Who Sold the World.

So maybe. I'll never fucking know.
>>
>>64263859
damn...
>>
>>64263702
It's the logical conclusion to Bowie's life
>>
>>64263702
Blackstar is an incredibly and deeply depressing piece of art, that reflects on the end of a life. It's not the Conclusion to Music, it's a Conclusion to Bowie.
>>
It's the logical conclusion to his own music. Perfectly fits the end of his saga desu.
>>
BY THE TIME I GOT TO NEW YORK
>>
>>64264590
>I WAS LOOKING FOR YOUR ASS
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64264634
What if he meant he was searching for God.
>>
>>64265011
>searching for godly ass
>>
>>64265011
that's what I thought, the ass being the donkey of Jesus
but who knows
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.