[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've listened to the following Radiohead albums: In Rainbows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450113578115s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1450113578115s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
I've listened to the following Radiohead albums:

In Rainbows
Kid A
OK Computer

What's next
>>
listen to good music instead
>>
Pretty much any of them. My recommendation would be Hail to the Theif or The Bends
>>
>>64262848

OK Computer > In Rainbows > Kid A > Hail to the Thief > King of Limbs > Amnesiac > The Bends > Pablo Honey

Keep in mind, they're all great albums, but if I had to list them in order then that'd be it.

Hail to the Thief is my current jam. King of Limbs is fantastic in its own right.

Fight me /mu/.
>>
>>64262848
I'd say The Bends for sure
>>
>>64264397
I'm fighting you. The Bends is the greatest thing that came out fron Britpop and it's easily a Radiohead top 3 album. King Of Limbs was redundant and way worse.
>>
>>64264397

Go King of Limbs, it's a challenge and you might hate it, which is the reason why you should listen to it.
>>
>>64264397
>they're all great albums
>Pablo Honey
>>
>>64262848
please don't listen to all the hate directed at TKOL, op. it's all plebs who reacted to a 7.9 p4k score (just short of BNM). i remember when it came out, there was all this hype surrounding what score it would get, and when it wound up being a 7.9 everyone decided to hate it. its easily their most refined and, if that's what you're here for, "experimental" album to date. it's got this cerebral maturity to it that sort of allows them to rethink how they use the guitar. there are some really bassy songs on there too. it's really cool and my favorite radiohead album next to kid a. listen to it with an open mind. if you hate it, find out why you hate it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.