[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think it's more difficult for bands with a quiet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: b4f.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
Do you think it's more difficult for bands with a quiet sound to break into the music scene?

Most drunk idiots don't have the patience to listen to slow bands.
>>
>>64261845
I guess it depends where they are starting from. Certain places have more of a bar/dance/club music culture while others have more avenues for quiet or slow music. It really just depends. Further, likely the bands will be breaking onto different "scenes" anyway. Interesting question, I've thought about it a lot.
>>
File: 1454721563522.jpg (65 KB, 707x488) Image search: [Google]
1454721563522.jpg
65 KB, 707x488
>I have to be a drunk idiot to not be interested in slow and quiet music most of the time
>>
File: 1456044067100.png (85 KB, 224x206) Image search: [Google]
1456044067100.png
85 KB, 224x206
>have to be drunk to not be interested in a slow 4/4 beat and bland harmonies set to boring vocal melodies
>>
>>64261920
Stupid nigger memes

Fucking stop
>>
>>64261920

He's saying that when you're drunk, you're more likely to enjoy fast, loud music. Not that you *must* be drunk to enjoy loud fast music. I think his point reflects reality, but I don't know if it means the answer to his question is necessarily yes.
>>
>>64261944
I love prog and math rock n shit but I never got why
>in le 4/4
Is supposed to be an insult.

Not all music needs to be about being in wacky time signatures just for the hell of it.

smuganimegirl(67).jpg
>>
>>64262118
This
>>
>>64262098
I tip my fedora to you my son

>>64262118
You misunderstood what I said. I don't need to be drunk to not like slow and quiet music. I don't like slow and quiet music most of the time and I'm far from the only one. It's a downer.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.