[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Like Clockwork
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
A few days back someone posted a thread saying they couldn't stop listening to it so i gave it a try and fell in love immediately. What are some albums or bands with a similar sound?
>>
>>64259897
Check the archive.
>>
What am i suppoused to check there? The thread is no longer there and there are no other recomendations.
>>
>>64259897
I was that OP, glad to see someone enjoys this as much as I do.
So far i haven't found anything that clicks with me as much as like clockwork
>>
Check out heart on by eagles of death metal, josh homme is in both of these bands. I've been obsessively listening to queens of the stone age lately.
>>
>>64259897
Maybe y'know like the other QOTSA albums? Or one of the 100s of Hommes side-projects?
>>
>>64261465
>implying there's a qotsa album nearly as good as this
>>
It's a masterpiece, it's the only record of recent years that i've been fully able to get into for more than a couple of listens without getting bored and thinking of other bands to listen to instead. Even TPAB was boring after the fourth-fifth listen. Like Clockwork still gets me every time. What's everyone's thoughts on Post Pop Depression? I get the feeling that if Pitchfork didn't re-brand itself as an even more twee electro/hip-hop/pop shitwank the minute it debuted then they would have given that shit an 8-9 at least.
>>
>>64261507
ummmmmm songs for the death

i figured it out
>>
Like clockwork specifically? There's a bit of 70s bowie to the sound. Depending on what song you're thinking of it's hard to say what sounds like it though.
>>
>>64261822
lmfao songs for the death nice job
>>
>>64259897
>>64261802
PPD has a very Like Clockwork feel to it, listen to that, OP
>>
File: iggy pop post pop depression.jpg (245 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
iggy pop post pop depression.jpg
245 KB, 1300x1300
>>64259897
Check this out.
>>
>>64261978
>>64262011
This.
>>
Humbug (AM), oh i know what you're thinking, jusst try it man
>>
Like Clockwork is fucking incredible!! I've been listening to it VERY frequently since it was released. I've been a music lover for over 20 years and this is slowly but steadily leaking into my top 20 of all time.
>>
>>64261507

Rated R is QOTSA at their finest m80
>>
>>64262478
upboated

humbug is fucking immense
>>
>>64262478
Incredible album, was the album which made me fall in love with the Arctic Monkeys even though they're yet to produce another album like it.
>>
>>64261507
All QOTSA albums are great.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.