[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board wholly incapable of discussing music made by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Why is this board wholly incapable of discussing music made by minorities or women?
>>
>>64253021
Because they generally don't play metal?
>>
Cause nobody wants to be a nigger.
Cause anybody only wants to fap to girls.
>>
Well most people on here are male so it's not that weird that they'd focus more on the looks of a female musician than their music. I'd guess most are white too so music made by non-white people would be less relatable.
>>
because you got lost on your way to reddit

bernie is done btw
>>
minorities from what country
>>
>>64253021
because they are inferior to us
>>
>>64253021
because most of them make crappy music
how can any one have a serious discussion about grimes when she is total shit?
>>
>>64253114
I can't wait for her set this weekend to see if she fucks it up again.
>>
File: 1435160417415.png (84 KB, 596x739) Image search: [Google]
1435160417415.png
84 KB, 596x739
>tfw there will never be a Taylor/Kendrick sex tape of their hot, sweaty, high contrast, forbidden jungle love where she tells kendrick over and over to "FUCK ME ME HARDER WITH YOUR BIG NIGGER DICK" and to "TREAT ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM DADDY" with Kendrick replying "THIS DICK IS FREE FOR YOU BOO BOO"

you know you what it
>>
>>64253153
He'd have to pry her away from Karlie first.
>>
File: CcY8ApzXEAACTmX.jpg:large.jpg (128 KB, 1024x726) Image search: [Google]
CcY8ApzXEAACTmX.jpg:large.jpg
128 KB, 1024x726
>>64253021
>Why is this board wholly incapable of discussing music?

fixed it for you
>>
>>64253114

oh god.. grimes is what you guys think of when it comes to women in music??

what the fuck happened to fleetwood mac, heart, madonna, nancy sinatra, janis joplin, etc!?
>>
>>64253021
Lurk moar
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.