[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's try to be as unanimous as possible (that is to say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (702 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
702 KB, 1300x1300
Let's try to be as unanimous as possible (that is to say not at all)

Are the first couple of Oasis albums worth a listen for someone who likes Blur but has never paid attention to the britpop scene or the battle it supposedly engendered? Are they too alike? Completely different? Actually good or actually shit? Wot?
>>
They are not alike.

Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory are great albums from Oasis, definitely worth a listen if you're ok with britpop.

Listen to Pulp anyway.
>>
its benign pub rock m8 there is no discussion to be had just isten if you want to
>>
>>64252286
I'm mainly asking for personal appreciations. I'm going to listen to them anyway
>>
>>64252213
As far as 90's british music

Listen to suede, pulp, the verve, gene
>>
>>64252411
I listen to suede, pulp and the verve, I have just been keeping a strange distance from Oasis for some reason and now that it's been so long I'm considering listening to them and I wanted to see what you had to say about them, positively or negatively.

I mentioned I like Blur more as a placeholder than anything else.
>>
>>64252499
Oasis is good, only memers dont like them for the sake of memes. Avoiding them is kinda pointless.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.