[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what did he really die from? 57 is way too young to go from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 44Prince_298992k.jpg (53 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
44Prince_298992k.jpg
53 KB, 580x386
So what did he really die from? 57 is way too young to go from something like the flu. Did he have AIDS?
>>
Zika?
>>
Flu.

Prince wasn't actually gay and didn't have aids.
>>
UNPOPULAR OPINION: the internet killed him
>>
ATTENTION:
Prince was given a shot. "Multiple sources in Moline tell us, Prince was rushed to a hospital and doctors gave him a 'save shot' ... typically administered to counteract the effects of an opiate."

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-treated-drug-overdose-dead/#ixzz46VwWoLUU
>>
>>64247209
I believe Prince was given a drug in Atlanta without his knowledge. He then made an emergency stop in Illinois (from his plane) and was administered a "save shot" to quell the OD effects, but I believe he was injected with severe flu or some other form of poison. This black ops mission would've been signed off and paid for by a handful of Warner Brother execs, and they will certainly take the secret to their graves after they reclaim his masters. SONY got away with it, why can't they?
>>
>>64247209
Nigga was gay and had AIDS wrraking havoc on his immune system since the late 80s.

Got the flu, and his immune system said nope.
>>
>>64247347

What did Sony get away with? Genuinely curious.

Also dubs confirms that Brian Wilson is next.
>>
>>64247384
>>64247347
Killing Michael Jackson for his catalog.
>>
>>64247347

He just got back his masters and they didn't like that.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/legal-and-management/6069987/prince-gets-masters-back-which-labels-say-scares-us
>>
>>64247431
first of all Michael Jackson owned the beatles catalog not his. second of all it was his doctor that killed him
>>
>>64247493
So you're pretty sure there is no way that someone could pay is doctor to "accidentally" give him too much?
>>
>>64247256
>only gay people can get aids meme

enjoy ur aids
>>
>>64247347
lmao r u for real rn
>>
>>64247384
SONY just bought the rest of Michael Jackson's catalog (and Michael said they were trying to kill him).
>>
The Flu could have lead to something worse like pneumonia.
>>
>>64247565
"Earlier this month, Prince was rushed to the hospital after his jet made an emergency landing in Illinois forcing him to cancel several concerts, according to TMZ. At the time he was taken to the hospital and treated, and released three hours later, which his representatives claimed was a flu."
>>
>>64247592
Or Aids made his body deteriorate beyond belief.
>>
So whois going to profit from Prince's death? I'm guessing those in his will have control over the masters now? How long before they sell it to a record label...
>>
I'm telling you folks, it was AIDS

http://mediatakeout.com/301361/shock-report-insider-claims-that-a-very-popular-african-american-celebrity-is-stricken-with-aids-not-hiv-the-full-avkage.html?mobile=1
>>
>>64247616
>So whois going to profit from Prince's death?
we shall see
>>
>>64247616
Give it a month or so and all his music will be up on streaming services and they'll make a fucking fortune out of it. It's pretty fucking pathetic and sad, but that's business I guess.
>>
File: 1460698998463.jpg (88 KB, 737x673) Image search: [Google]
1460698998463.jpg
88 KB, 737x673
So he died of a opiate OD.

Nice.
>>
>>64247644
This seems relatively trust worthy.
>>
>>64247720
lmao fuck media take out
>>
The flu can kill healthy people sometimes.
>>
He had a short life expectancy
>>
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.