[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i was at the death grips/savages concert last night. ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: deth.jpg (80 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
deth.jpg
80 KB, 600x649
i was at the death grips/savages concert last night. ask me anything
>>
>>64243526
Why do you like listening to dog shit.
>>
why do you hate your parents so much
>>
why do you think your experience is unique to warrant its own thread? they literally played in kansas last year, and my redneck ass saw theme there.
>>
well... um... i really can think why. i guess im just one of those "true patrician music" fags
>>
>>64243602
a lot of people went ape shit and got arrested
>>
>>64243526
i was there too, where were you?
>>
>>64243830
suckin some big dicks wbu
>>
well i was on the far front left, that concert was amazing, and the savages put on a great show
>>
>>64243526
How was savages?
>>
>>64243964
that's where i was too, the pomona show right?
>>
Why?
>>
Yeah I was in the white shirt with the crazy hair lol
>>
broke my rib, best show i ever been to tho
>>
meant to reply
>>64244147
>>
i think savages isnt a good band and that death grips wouldn't care about them if they were fat and ugly
>>
>>64244223
fuck, saw some people there that left bleeding from the head and eyes
>>
File: gif111.gif (52 KB, 129x111) Image search: [Google]
gif111.gif
52 KB, 129x111
>>64243526
Was Flatlander going ham?
I hope he was going ham.
>>
>>64244583
they all went ham, as was the crowd, savages frontwoman went crowd surfing like all around, pretty entertaining
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.