[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok this was not good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (63 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63 KB, 300x299
ok this was not good
>>
>>64241582
you know nothing
>>
>>64241582
You're right. Not good. Excellent.
>>
>>64241582
Racist.
>>
good thread so far guys
>>
>>64241582
this and College Dropout are the two things Kanye does well, none of his other albums are worth anything
>>
>>64241582
dreadful album
>>
Kanye's one real masterpiece.
>>
808s is pretty good, anon. Though it is a grower. Didn't like it the first time I heard it, tho.
>>
it's kind of dense and tiring but i still enjoy it
>>
You have to be in the mood for it. You have to be depressed to appreciate it.
>>
>>64241650
Late Registration is a straight 10/10
>>
>>64241915
hmm maybe that's why then
>>
>>64241582

I think it was incredibly influential on the direction of mainstream hip hop, but it hasn't aged well.
>>
>>64241925
2nded
>>
>>64241925
it's sounds it's trying to do the same thing as TCD but it ends up a little worse, idk
>>
>>64242142
This, basically, but I don't think it aged bad. You need to accept it as a simple, kinda retro album.
>>
>>64242256
That's exactly what I thought the first few times, I stuck with TCD being my 2nd fav Kanye (after MBDTF) but after listening to LR again (specifically Gone, which is imo his best track) I think it surpasses TCD.
>>
>>64241582
808s > mbdtf > LR > tlop > yeezus > tcd > homecoming
>>
>>64242628
yeezus > tlop > tcd > all
>>
>>64242256
its a more serious tone than TCD, it's more personal i like it.
>>
>>64241582
i respectfully disagree.

808s and mbdtf and yeezus and pablo>graduation>the first turds
>>
You're entitled to your opinion.

But your opinion is shit.
>>
>>64242142
It's timeless if you're in the right mood to listen
>>
>>64241582
In other breaking news; fish swim underwater
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.