[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigga was woke tho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Nigga was woke tho
>>
I love the silly concept of being "woke"
>>
Prince was surprisingly black for a black guy from Minnesota
>>
>>64239494
I don't get it what is it. Something about third eyes or something?
>>
File: 1450664035207.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450664035207.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
>>64239473

>already putting words/memes in his mouth

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>64239575
niggas third eye was def open namsayin
>>
>>64240105
fucking losted so hard

but uhh...>>64239473

does this mean somebody made this image today? Because that reads dumb as hell. Also, everyone owns their all music nowadays. But yeah, good on the guy for having a clear vision for his music and image, and just being a delightful whacky little fuck machine. In terms of devastating recent losses to the industry it goes Bowie > Prince > Frey >>>>> Lemmy
>>
>>64239575
It means that you see how things really work. Similar idea to being red-pilled. Having an eye for corruption and shadowy tricks, stuff like that.

Prince was woke because he saw the corruption, vapid nature and greed of the music industry.
>>
File: 1452058339476.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452058339476.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1024
>>64239473

>using shitty lies and memes to push a political agenda before the body is cold

fucking shameless ameritard cunts
>>
>>64239575
acknowledging the true history THEY dont want you to know in schools

yakub created the white "man" in caves and blacks were a hyperintelligent alien races building the pyramids and shieeeet before they were enslaved by their barbarian frankenstein creations in egypt in 1776
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.