[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bleep/ :
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: cover.jpg (298 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
298 KB, 800x800
trve 3l3ctr0 edition
>>
first for the hokage of my heart

aka

DJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

NARUTOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
shit stills bang to this day to be honest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo8ZAsNdMWI
>>
fuck em up jus basics
>>
The problem with the normies that plague this thread is that they cannot understand the greater meaning of bleeps.

When you live a life as a lonely man you can achieve a greater understanding of sonic soundscapes, you naturally take the time to appreciate smaller details and gain a wider appreciation of abstract concepts.

Normies minds are full of social bullshit and drugs so they don't see anything beyond a literally meaning staring in their face.

I try not to get angry about my short comings in life anymore but the way the normies that post here think they have even the first idea about bleeps really does make the blood boil somewhat.
>>
I've missed the lobster thermin lads.

This r9k shit is getting out of hand.
>>
>>64237285
They all stick on whatsapp now
>>
why is jungle so expensive these days, I mean I know that this is on of the best releases of all time but still
https://www.discogs.com/B-Key-Sanctuary/release/5053475?ev=rr
>>
>>64237285
>This r9k shit is getting out of hand.

just one or maybe twos autists from /mu/ shitting things up. just ignore them and they'll go away. don't give em those sweet ass (You)
>>
>>64237460
limited pressings, most of the old stuff is like £2
>>
>>64237636
any recommended that costs not so much?
>>
>>64237285
banter levels are at an all time low

maybe a meme night such as dekmantel hydra will cause a spike?
>>
prince is ded lol
>>
File: bigupmyman.jpg (22 KB, 469x447) Image search: [Google]
bigupmyman.jpg
22 KB, 469x447
>40 new items in your wantlist
>0 new euros in your wallet
>>
File: 570113858.jpg (26 KB, 403x312) Image search: [Google]
570113858.jpg
26 KB, 403x312
>>64237820
>1 crush you keep thinking about
>>
>>64237820
desu
>>
>>64237460

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt7AjnqCgBU
>>
>>64237460

>jungle
>released after '95
>worth a shit

sort yourself
>>
>>64237556
at one point i thought /r9k/ had actually raided us
>>
can the dj save my life?
>>
>>64238309

no
>>
File: huh.png (437 KB, 581x494) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
437 KB, 581x494
>>64238309
not if you steal his harddrive
>>
>>64237670
>banter levels are at an all time low
well it's up to us, the banter-brigade, to bring it the banter back to an appropriate level.
>>
>>64236975
>mu talk about the new andy scott album
>andy scott
>scott

it's official now, we have some spies among us!
>>
File: hospital.jpg (11 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
hospital.jpg
11 KB, 240x240
Any liquid man in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ia0fF1cIc
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.