[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new Swans >new Radiohead >new Death Grips >ANOHNI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1458502214837.jpg (27 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1458502214837.jpg
27 KB, 645x773
>new Swans
>new Radiohead
>new Death Grips
>ANOHNI

This is either going to be the greatest, or most disappointing year in music
>>
>new Swans
>new Radiohead
>new Death Grips
>ANOHNI

how is any of this "great" ?
>>
its already pretty disappointing desu
>>
>>64230834
I'm actually afraid I'll be painfully disappointed by them all this time.
>>
>>64230872
XD
>>
>>64230875
this
>>
Deak pulled through, so I have faith. But the only other one I care about is Swans
>>
the death grips album will be great, not considered a masterpiece or definitively their best record but it'll be great anyway.

swans album will be an excellent conclusion to the reunion swans sound, with call backs to older albums such as children of god and white light from the mouth of infinity. it will be great and people will debate between the seer, to be kind or the glowing man as the best shit they did during the reunion for years.

radiohead's new album will be a surprising return to form, more rock than electronic and some people will be let down by it significantly whereas others will love it. it won't blow anybody away, pitchfork may or may not give it BNM but it'll be cool anyway, like the bends with the occasional bleep bloop.
>>
>>64230834
So how mad are you going to be when the grammies give aoty to some nobody?
>>
File: 1459236767274.jpg (17 KB, 138x235) Image search: [Google]
1459236767274.jpg
17 KB, 138x235
>>64231818
>grammies
>>
>The Grammy Award for Album of the Year is presented by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of the United States to "honor artistic achievement, technical proficiency and overall excellence in the recording industry, without regard to album sales or chart position."

They actually believe this.
>>
>>64231645
apparently the new Radiohead is supposed to be "like nothing we've heard before"
>>
>>64234330
by them or in general?
>>
>>64234870
both
>>
whens new tool album
>>
File: soon.jpg (46 KB, 298x402) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
46 KB, 298x402
>>64234902
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.