[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why /mu/ is the worst board on 4chan. You guys spam all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: i hate you.png (260 KB, 296x569) Image search: [Google]
i hate you.png
260 KB, 296x569
This is why /mu/ is the worst board on 4chan. You guys spam all these fucking memes and ruin the board (and the memes)
>>
>>64226681
>hey guys I'm going to post about something I hate to show how much I hate it while also promoting what I hate in order for the thing hate to get even more attention

Those threads don't even have a lot of replies if you ignore something it will go away christ you're impatient.
>>
sung tongs imo
>>
>>64226681
sung tongs imo
>>
sung tongs imo
>>
sung tongs imo
>>
/pol/ and /r9k/ are infinitely worse
>>
>>64226843
you could say that in any situation tho
>>
imo sung tongs
>>
>>64228695
Nope not when. Talking about pol or r9k and vice versa
>>
/tv/ is the worst board in 4chan. All fast-moving boards are mostly bad
>>
>>64228747
im a musician and this iworst board. you faggot have horrible taste and shouldnt be allowed to create thread
>>
>>64228818
im a musician and this iworst board. you faggot have horrible taste and shouldnt be allowed to create thread
>>
who could win a rabbit though
>>
>>64228825
Why bother posting, desperate inbred.
>>
>>64228818
>>
>>64228835
>>64228825
im a musician and this iworst board. you faggots have horrible taste and shouldnt be allowed to create thread
>>
>>64228818
>>64228825
>>64228835
im a musician and this iworst board. you faggots have horrible taste and shouldnt be allowed to create thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.