[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these guy worth listening to? If so, where do i start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Are these guy worth listening to?

If so, where do i start?
>>
>>64223880
no.

My Grandmother vs. Pneumonia and I Hate My Friends
>>
File: 1459195457739.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1459195457739.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
literally that album
>>
no

start by deleting this thread
>>
yes and start with that album
>>
File: All-wrapped-up.jpg (196 KB, 740x1000) Image search: [Google]
All-wrapped-up.jpg
196 KB, 740x1000
>>64223887
this.
started listening to them as I started college. 3 years later and I haven't been impressed with either their new album or the Rose EP. they've a few great songs, and maybe enough for a "decent hits" album, but I wish they would go back the garage-y sound they had in their demo shit. listen to Walter Mitty instead.
>>
yes and literally that album you posted
>>
>>64223880
>Are these guy worth listening to?
Yes

>If so, where do i start?
s/t

Then Talon, Rose and Back on Top
>>
>>64225623
have you not listened to their older stuff? easily some of their best material in there (and some of their worst too, to be fair)
>>
>>64226085
Only heard I hate my friends and it was
>easily some of their best material in there (and some of their worst too, to be fair
This pretty much
>>
>Not singing along to the front bottoms all the time with you're slightly plebbier but still really cool older friends when they would drive you around your New Jersey hometown with your high school girlfriend just enjoying the summer

Come on you guys have you lived
>>
File: Feels_in_bed.jpg (13 KB, 235x210) Image search: [Google]
Feels_in_bed.jpg
13 KB, 235x210
>>64226206
well I hit a horrible depression around the time Rose came out (and before I never was any good at making friends) so I was merely pretending to live the perfectly nostalgic life vicariously through Brian and Co.instead of just laying in bed for 6 days straight eating pizza out of boxes on my filthy bedroom floor...no, I haven't lived, thanks for reminding me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.