[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animal Collective Live Setlist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
should I even go with this mediocre setlist :/
>no strawberry jam
>one MPP song
>one stgstv song
>>
i'd go just for Alvin Row
>>
daily routine is one of their best songs
bees is one of their best songs
alvin row is one of their best songs
loch raven is one of their best songs

on the other hand you have to suffer through painting with
>>
it's a really good show man. i mean i guess if you absolutely hate pw you won't enjoy it at all but the atmosphere almost reminds me of some of their older tours. just a lot of fun
>>
yes their live shows are always very different from how the album was recorded

on the other hand if you wait until the fall branch of their tour they might/probably will have introduced some more songs
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 280x210
>>64222067
This!
>>
>>64222202
I'm in a smallish city in the Midwest, I'm not sure they'll even be back. I think I'll just go since I really like about 3/4 of painting with, plus the vibes.
>>
>>64222520
Just go man, their live shows seem like a ton of fun , even im not a huge fan ofpainting with.
>>
>>64222010
Go because they turned Natural Selection into a fucking jam of a lifetime, all the PW songs are improved upon from the album, plus Bees sounds unbelievable live. You won't regret going
>>
>>64222010

I had tickets to the Asheville show, but I hated Painting With so much I just sold the tickets. Sold them for double, though. Thanks, Painting With.
>>
>>64222010
>Daily Routine
>Alvin Row
>Loch Raven
>mediocre
Also say what you like about PW but
>Golden Gal
>Floridada
>The Burglars
are fucking bangers
>>
I didn't even know they still play stgstv live
>>
>>64223089
Still? They've only ever played Chocolate Girl years ago and Alvin Row on this tour
>>
>>64223053
Hocus Pocus and Natural Selection are incredible live, people moshed to Floridada at my show
>>
Golden Gal is a great song
>>
>>64222010
fanboy & chum chum???
>>
>>64222010
You should go, crowd should be pretty fun and the live versions of PW songs are super sick as well as the transitions obviously. Daily Routine / Alvin / Loch Raven / Bees are all GOAT as well
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.