[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have to literally listen to music in another language to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1459316454636.jpg (108 KB, 599x547) Image search: [Google]
1459316454636.jpg
108 KB, 599x547
>have to literally listen to music in another language to avoid the obvious leftist political agenda
music for this feel?
>>
Just listen to instrumentals niggher
>>
>needing safe spaces so you dont get triggered
>>
>>64221233
TPAB. I hear he recorded the whole thing with samples of white tears.
>>
RAtM
>>
File: 1457051554284.png (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457051554284.png
28 KB, 500x500
>>64221327
this

>muh highschool-level undertsnading of the world
>i dun care fer politicz xS
Kill yourself for the sake of this planet.
>>
>the majority of the music he listens to has vocals

lol
>>
>>64221233
Based on his latest Infowars appearance I'd go with Smashing Pumpkins.

I assume you aren't interested in Country music. Otherwise why would you even post this thread.
>>
>>64221233
>listens to music for a purpose other than going deaf
Senpai
>>
i listen to a lot of people who wouldn't like me op, its just music
>>
>>64221671
>implying the collapse of political systems and modern nations isn't what's best for the planet
>>
>>64221671

>leftists
>understanding politics

god damn, that's a good one
>>
You could listen to neofolk and martial industrial.
>>
>>64221233
Western music increasingly seems more vacuous and hedonistic, its all sex, money, etc. pure narcissism. say what you say about the Jihadis, this is powerful shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxo9iEX8W1c&list=RDlxo9iEX8W1c#t=1
>>
>>64222239
no one likes you
>>
>>64223226
Edgy, bro.
>>
>>64224064
Leftist politics basically boil down to cuckold fantasies, self-hatred and a corroding envy of one's betters. there isn't much to understand
>>
>>64222186
this, any other way of approaching music is wrong
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.