[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the best song of Jimi Hendrix in your opinion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Which is the best song of Jimi Hendrix in your opinion?
>>
Machine Gun, no doubt
>>
Anything off Electric Ladyland imo
>>
>>64220817
Voodoo chile
>>
Angel
>>
>>64220853
Electric Ladyland is my favorite album of Hendrix, but One Rainy Wish of Axis: Bold As Love have something that i love, i don't know what, but something
>>
izabella, machine gun, or 1983
maybe even in from the storm
>>
>>64220817
One Rainy Wish.
>>
>>64220817
Third Rock from the Sun.
>>
For me Little Wing, there's just something so sweet and peaceful about that song.
>>
Burning of the Midnight Lamp
>>
She's So Fine. It's the song The Who WISHED they had written, but The Jimi Hendrix Experience beat them to it. Other noteworthy songs worth checking out would be 3rd Stone From The Sun, Stars That Play w/Laughing Sam's Dice, and Back At The House which is basically a re-working of Dave Brubeck's Blue Rondo Ala Turk.
>>
>>64220844
No doubt about it
>>
The Wind Cries Mary
>>
>>64220844
The live version though
>>
its between Little Wing, Voodo Chile, or his cover of All Along the Watchtower, holy shit that cover
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_rk-RITts
>>
It's cliche by now but All Along the Watchtower is my favorite, such a great solo
>>
>>64221756
I have a sappy story about Little Wing but yeah, this is a good answer.

Also I like the blues version of Voodoo Chile.
>>
>>64220844
Came to post

Also Castles Made of Sand is gorgeous
>>
>>64220817
Foxy Lady
>>
Little Wing
>>
gonna give some love to Gypsy Eyes

Tripped acid for the for the first time and had my first CEV's to that song. Btw holy shit the last string of songs on that album. Fuck.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.