[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to use the Spotify app >constantly pauses my music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: icon.png (17 KB, 269x208) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
17 KB, 269x208
>try to use the Spotify app
>constantly pauses my music
>crashes any times
>try using Google Play
>plays no problem
>has a shit ton of music
>doesn't crash

Why is Google Play so fucking good?
>>
their android app is shit, but I use it anyway because the service is so damn convenient
>>
>>64218829
I love their service but fuck it pauses so damn much that its practically unusable
>>
True
>>
Sometimes it takes a bit too long to load for me but being able to stream all your previously owned digital music is nice.
>>
And it only costs 8 bucks a month and you get YouTube Red with it free. Why do people even use Spotify?
>>
Tried to use Google Music as my exclusive music app on my iPhone and it was fucking useless. Buggy and laggy as hell. It was great when it worked, but I had to go back to the default Music app and I don't even like that one much either.
>>
>>64219237
this
>>
>>64219237
8? I thought it was 10
>>
>not pirating

holy shit is it summer already
>>
I just got a new mediocre smartphone and it has this google play music as the default music player.
I don't like it, and it also crashes sometimes.
What are some decent apps for android to play music from my sd card?
Something simple and functional.
>>
The best service, especially considering you can upload your own music as well
>>
File: hinjew.jpg (66 KB, 244x331) Image search: [Google]
hinjew.jpg
66 KB, 244x331
>>64218794
>>64219237
I wonder who could be behind these posts?
>>
>>64219449
You can do that on spotify too
>>
>>64219435
Try Shuttle or BlackPlayer
>>
>>64219242
That is what happened to me but with Spotify
>>
>>64219406
Google music allows you to upload all of your pirated music and listen to it anywhere

It is by far the best service to use if you pirate stuff. I listen to my entire pirated library from my work computer and my cell phone, never paid a cent for it
>>
>>64219435
Poweramp is by far the best
>>64219614
this, I don't even use it but it's far superior to shite like apple music and spotify just for that
>>
>>64219614
How do you do that?
>>
>>64219515
americans
>>
>>64218794
It's shitty about album art if you download music.
>>
>>64219990
I think its pretty self explanatory on their website, just download their client, then it automatically searches whatever folders your designate (or all folders if you choose) for music, and uploads them so any time you go to music.google.com and log into your google account you have access
Also, it will automatically detect whenever you add more music to your computer, and will allow you to download your entire library to a computer so whenever you move on to a new one you can easily transfer your entire library
>>
>>64219515
You caught me.
>>
>>64220633
I know I did
>>
>exact same thread on /g/
>this one was made an hour later

?
>>
>>64221974
maybe he realized how stupid it was to try and have an actual discussion on /mu/ and knew /g/ would be better
>>
Gul
>>
>>64218794
>>64218794
>not having an iPod classic
Holy shit
>>
>>64218794
While I like Google Play Music, it has a huge problem with organization.
Albums disappear and reappear randomly (e.g. every AnCo record, Visions, and a few LCD Soundsystem works). You can't sort your library by, say, chronological order or alphabetical. For some reason, Google seems to think singles and albums are the same thing, so if you go to an artist's page, it'll tell you they have 67 'albums' available when they really only have like 10 full-length released and a bunch of singles. Sometimes the artist's photo will be replaced with that of a similarly named artist; For almost a year, BRAIDS artist page had a picture of The Braids, a completely different band. This happens a LOT.
So yeah, Play Music is great but also needs a lot of work. It's still my preferred streaming service, though.
>>
>>64219990
You can just drag-n-drop files on their website if you want. Or, you can set it up so that whenever a music file gets added to a specific folder on your computer, it automatically uploads to Google Play. From that point on, you can listen to it for free. It's not part of the whole All Access thing because it's yours.
>>
>>64219533
how? Unless you pay a website to do it you can't.
>>
>>64219237
>you get YouTube Red with it free
Wow! who fucking cares
>>
>>64225742
>No ads
>Can download videos
>$10/mo on it's own
That's a bretty good deal senpai
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.