[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What your opinion on this album? Honestly I thought it was great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: INTERPOL.jpg (22 KB, 628x628) Image search: [Google]
INTERPOL.jpg
22 KB, 628x628
What your opinion on this album?

Honestly I thought it was great and did a great job at getting that TOTBL feel. Makes me wanna have a cigarette and walk down Manhattan on a late quiet night and just think, and I don't even smoke.
>>
it was good but it lacked great
>>
"My Blue Supreme" is the all-time worse Interpol song
>>
>>64217639
>Makes me wanna have a cigarette and walk down Manhattan on a late quiet night and just think, and I don't even smoke.

What was the point of adding this? All this proved is that you're a lying piece of shit that wants to feel things without actually doing them
>>
>>64217639
It was a great return to form and the most similar of all their albums to TOTBL.
>>
Was good, but I feel sad that nothing will ever top TOTBL and Antics. I had semi-high expectations for it, when I shouldn't have had them.

Having said that, I really loved the Shoegaze-y Alan Moulder production, which really comes out in "Tidal Wave" and "Ancient Ways". Wish it had more of that.

>>64218136
Really? I thought it was better than almost everything on their S/T. I'd say "My Desire" is their worst.
>>
>>64218296
Ouch, My desire is probably one of my favorite Interpol songs.
>>
>>64218213
Maybe because I don't live in New York, Manhattan is never quiet and I don't smoke...
>>
>>64217639
anywhere was the best song on the album
>>
has a couple of killer tracks, but not a solid album overall. basically if you take the best tracks from the self titled and el pintor, you'd have one great fucking album.
>>
Breaker 1 is epic desu
>>
>>64218136

lol i fuckin love that song
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.