[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you even get "better" at producing. what are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454805416245.jpg (300 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454805416245.jpg
300 KB, 960x1280
how do you even get "better" at producing. what are you supposed to be doing during practice.
>>
well opposed to popular belief producing is something that requires talent, of course knowledge and the appropriate software will help but if you have no creative drive you won't make anything that sounds good
>>
making music dumbass
>>
produce productions until you can produce producier productions
>>
go to producer school
>>
File: rarepepe.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>64202929
Who is this cracka?
>>
>>64202935
This is literally the most precise answer you can get OP.
>>
>>64202891
get judged. Improve. continue till you make it big.
N' if you want money on the side with the good to shit music you make go DJ.
If you do but, you'll be a faggot
>>
Those are some disgusting feet
>>
>>64202891
hey OP, here's a few tips that should get you improving faster
1. Start from scratch, limit yourself, keep it basic. Option paralysis is a serious issue for producers, especially if you're producing with software. For months, I'd limited myself to one synth, out of which i got all my sounds from simple wave shapes. pick songs or sounds and try to recreate them as accurately as possible. Good sounds to practice emulating are drums.
2. Quantity over quality, you learn more from making 50 shitty loops than one overproduced shitty loop. 5 beats a day for 3 summers
>>
Even at 40 years olds, MIA is giving me major curry fever
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.