[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music speculation/conspiracy thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Music speculation/conspiracy thread.
>>
fanboy and chum chum was animal collective
>>
>>64202226
yo what the fuck
>>
>>64202217

I really want to believe it was him.
>>
St Vincent is not actually an alien
>>
>>64202266
I know right

look behind the curtain anon I know its scary but the truth will set you free
>>
>>64202305
FORECAST
>>
>>64202217
What is this picture supposed to be and how does it relate to the thread subject
>>
darby crash and john lennon were killed within 24 hours of each other

by the control of time travelling government agents who targeted them because they were both acid cult music leaders
>>
>>64202226
You're not fucking funny, stop.
>>
>>64202343
It was a good cause though
>>
>>64202348
oh I'm not laughing trust me

I just want to know how deep this rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>64202341

Allegedly the only video footage of Nick Drake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZFnCdTCSXw
>>
>>64202375
You think you are going to create le epic fanboy and chum chum meme for /r/mu. It's going to die out by a day or two, because it is fucking horseshit.
>>
>>64202226
kek
>>
>>64202388
So what if it is?
>>
>>64202415

It would be kind of cool. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>64202305
wtf does birth in reverse mean?

the new killswitch engage album has a song with that line.

Is this some conspiracy of ideas?
>>
>>64202226
/mu/ now only attract this kind of faggot and grime fans and kpop fags
fucks sake
>>
tlop
tpab
tptb

coincidence? I think not.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.