[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ticket is purchased. Only 10 days away. Who are the must see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: levitation-2016.jpg (107 KB, 480x311) Image search: [Google]
levitation-2016.jpg
107 KB, 480x311
My ticket is purchased. Only 10 days away. Who are the must see bands, /mu/? Will you attend?
>>
friday looks like shit so no
>>
I wish I was going, I'd be most excited to see:
Boris
AnCo
BJM
Parquet Courts
King Gizzard
Dungen
Ty Segall
Melody's Echo Chamber
Sleep
Courtney Barnett
>>
Ween
>>
Holy fuck, lots of great bands, wish this was in my country
>>
File: 1458734661583.png (376 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1458734661583.png
376 KB, 534x640
>live in MA
>>
>>64196900
Great list, unfortunately a lot of bands conflict on the schedule so I'll have to skip Boris, Sunn O))), and Sleep to see Brian Wilson and AnCo
>>
>>64196986
It's worth the trip my friend
>>
>>64196804
Looks like all of /mu/ is moving to Austin
>>
>>64196956
one of my top priorities
>>64197015
I'd invite them all if it wasn't getting so damn crowded with normies
>>
>>64196804
Always a great lineup.

Never can attend though.

I would see like everyone if I could go, lol.

But I'm most turned on by Parquet Courts or Slowdive.
>>
>>64196986
>live in RI
still going

>>64196987
this is the worst thing. I've seen AnCo so I wouldn't mind skipping them but Brian Wilson into drone metal isn't really a good transition
>>
>>64197042
see any good shows in Austin recently?
>>
>>64197007
you seriously cant be that delusional that you think people besides the very privileged could do that
>>
>>64197055
I'm bummed I'm missing Boris since they likely won't be touring in the US much
>>
>>64197060
heh. I'm not from Austin unfortunately. I think I'm going to Primavera Sound this year though. I'm from Chicago though.
>>
>>64197085
You fucking moron, I'm not assuming that most people can make the trip, i'm just saying it's worth the trip because of how great the lineup is.
>>
austin shows last week i wanted to go to but stayed home for various reasons were coma in algiers and taylor and the wild now

this week looks like shit but I suppose if I just wanted to get out of the house

Levitation & Urban Outfitters present Silver Apples, Alex Maas (of The Black Angels), Ringo Deathstarr, Al Lover, visuals by The Mustachio Light Show at Space 24 Twenty (2420 Guadalupe St.) [+] [6pm, free, all ages, fb]
>>
>tfw not amerifat
f u g g
>>
>>64197109
That oughta be a good line up, they always put on a good show. The Barcelona lineup blew my fucking mind.
>>
>>64197149
How do you usually find out about local shows? I usually check the transmission events website to see what they're putting on, but I'm curious to see if you have a better method
>>
>>64197209
http://showlistaustin.com/

Thursday, April 28, 2016 [link]
Levitation Kick Off Shows
Chelsea Wolfe (9:45pm), Pinkish Black (8:45pm), The Well (7:45pm), Blaak Heat (6:45pm) at the Mohawk [a] [m] [+] [outside]
>>
>>64197135
its not worth it. people working minimum wage paying rent and buying food could never make it. only those with parents money could afford it.
>>
Friday, May 6, 2016
Half-O-Ween with Bauhaus tribute (members of Xetas, Popper Burns, and Carl Sagan's Skate Shoes), Boner Bizarre, Count Davula and His Vampire Brides, Basketball Shorts (Halloween set) at Elysium [a] [m] [+]
>Half-O-Ween
blatant false advertising especially since the moist boys singer used to live here
>>
>>64197246
You're still a fucking moron to assume most people work on minimum wage. Do you really think the majority of Americans are all that poor? People manage their disposable incomes depending on the things they value most, and considering the fact that we are in a music message board, it's not far fetched that someone would set aside time and money for a weekend vacation. What sad world do you live in where vacation is unheard of?
>>
>>64197379
>>64197245
Thanks! I know a local that has collaborated with moist boys in Austin
>>
>>64197407
let me guess youre a white male. most people in america do not have a disposable income where they could take days off from work, travel to the other side of the us, and buy a ticket to a music festival. youre delusional and your privelege has obfuscated the truth about how people actually live.
>>
>>64196987
It seems like really shitty scheduling to put all the drone bands at the same times as the two artists in highest demand
>>
>>64197500
>white privilege
You really are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>64197500
The average salary in the US affords more than enough to make at least 1 trip like this a year, and taking a couple days off of work is afforded by American work standards as well. Not everybody is a poor, sad sap who can't plan a weekend vacation.
>>
>>64197657
this, i'm a college student for christ sake and i'm paying for a $500 plane ticket, 4 days of hotel and tickets.
but i usually save up to do something like this one a year, usually i go to Bonnaroo but this year i'm balling out since i'm a senior.
>>
>>64197813
daddy pay for college while you work 16 hours a week XD
>>
>>64197439
my pleasure

what local? anything recorded?
>>
>>64197837
yup!
Nope, going to a state school, working 25 hours a week and working 40+ hours over the summer :)

sorry you're not smart enough with your money to do fun things
>>
>>64196956
Literally only Ween
>>
>>64196804
MAGIC WANDS

MAGIC WANDS

M A G I C W A N D S
>>
File: Aloha Moon.jpg (166 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Aloha Moon.jpg
166 KB, 600x600
Have a nice night.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.