[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you all hate Mumford and Sons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Mumfordsonssighnomore.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Mumfordsonssighnomore.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
Why do you all hate Mumford and Sons?
>>
every song sounds the same
>>
Because their "music" is bad.
>>
>>64188373
Dear /mu/,

PLEASE DONT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD

we want this bait to go down the bump drain quickly
>>
they're the musical equivalent of eating barley. it's just okay, nothing exceptional.
>>
>>64188411
alrighty
>>
same reason most people hate nickelback
it's offensively generic
>>
File: 1341351291322.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1341351291322.png
94 KB, 396x385
>people trying to tell me The Lumineers aren't like Mumford and they're cool
>>
>Strum
>Noodle
>Stomp
>Clap
>HEY!
>>
>>64188373
their songs sound annoying
>>64188411
that's why you use the options field
>>
>>64188489
this
>>
First album was pretty good. Nice melodies, decent lyrics, good songwriting. Plus, it had this really sincere, meaningful vibe, which was nice.
Then Babel came and they threw it all to the gutter. Talk about forced ass emotion and mediocre pop folk. Their last album was somehow even shittier.
>>
Trust fund Brits attempting to play American roots music. They can eat shit.

Marcus did honestly surprise me on the New Basement Tapes record tho
>>
>>64188373
tell me why you don't and then I'll justify answering
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.