[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Start working out to lose weight >Realize I have serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: sad.jpg (25 KB, 300x346) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
25 KB, 300x346
>Start working out to lose weight
>Realize I have serious gyno
>Get it all back so I can hide it

Music for this feel?
>>
facial gainz tho, just tape those bad boys down
>>
Take testosterone. Basic zinc has a good supply. Get rid of more sugary stuff. Cut caffeine entirely. Why gain weight again? Even when skinny they will be far less prominent and noticeable. Stop making excuses
>>
>>64181661
>Cut caffeine entirely
Not OP, but what's the logic behind this?
>>
>>64181685
Well for starters drinking coffee daily makes you so tired. I cut it entirely and stopped yawning all morning long. Low energy low t are often connected. Even if it doesn't necessarily make sense it's still good to cut. Especially if you drink coffee anything but black
>>
how about you just save 3k and get the surgery loser? then you can roid and no one will know
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
>>64181661
That doesn't get rid of actual gyno anon
>>
Are you me, anon?

>tfw friends invite you to the beach
"Uh, no thanks. I don't like swimming"
>>
>>64181738
It helps quite a bit you cuck
>>
>male
>cares about his looks

literally why?
>>
>>64181685
>>64181697
also dehydrates you so unless you're topping up with water constantly it's really not good
>>
>>64182799
Because looking like you is terrifying to think about.
>>
>>64181371
>not becoming trap instead of becoming hambeast again
poor form op
>>
>>64182939
this, though he could be a chubby trap
>>
>>64182894

being a wimp is worse than being ugly
>>
>>64182970
chubby traps are underrated tbhonest

they have to take estrogen though, so fat goes to thighs instead of having fat guy gut
>>
>>64183011
if he has gyno he might have enough estrogen to where that wouldn't be much of a problem
plus a little bit of belly can be good
>>
>>64183032
well yeah, i mean like a rounded masculine belly instead of a cushy feminine belly is bad

my gf is pre-transition trans and she's basically a slightly chubby trap, so i know what i'm talking about familia

ass and thighs for days

but yeah op stop being a faggot and become a faggot
>>
File: sadpanda.jpg (37 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.jpg
37 KB, 480x270
>tfw slightly underweight but still have a double chin
what music will whisk me away from this reality?
>>
File: 1457030738647.jpg (504 KB, 955x600) Image search: [Google]
1457030738647.jpg
504 KB, 955x600
>>64183067
>my gf is pre transition trans
>>
>>64183210
m8 he sounds like he's living the dream gf-wise desu, at least from a physical standpoint
you're missing out
>>
>>64183245
If she dropped the penis I'd be more open
>>
>>64183272
the benis is one of the better parts though, I'd recommend trying one some time
>>
>>64183295
Ok got any good benis recs?
>>
>>64183321
it's silly to consider benises (benii?) without the context of the rest of the person's body desu, different ones look better on different people
I would recommend feminine benis and also my benis tho :^)
>>
>>64183210
nigga wut

is that a joke about wide shoulders? she has normal shoulders but i'm bi so androgynous slightly chubby tgf with a femboy body and an ass that has the perfect fatness is fine with me famalam

oh and she has good music taste and gives amazing head so yeah

sounds like you're missing out nigga
>>
>>64181697
What does this have anything do with having man boobs?
>>
>>64183363
No, it's just a reaction pic
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.