[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We write a Avey Tare AnCo song one word at a time The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
ITT: We write a Avey Tare AnCo song one word at a time

The
>>
>>64168728
THE
>>
OOH-AH-AH-AH-AH
>>
SPANKY
>>
BONEFISH
>>
HAD
>>
HAD
>>
HAD
>>
(panda get off the mic, fuck u)
>>
WHISTLING
>>
*unintelligle child impression*
>>
YAHOO
>>
I LIKE YOUR DO-O-OOOOONNNNGGGG
>>
NYAAAEEAAAHEHAAHAAAAAAEHAHEA *soft whimper*
>>
OEWWWEEWOEL
>>
IF
>>
GOBBLE GOBBLE GOGGLES
>>
GNIP GNOP-OP-OP
>>
YOUR FACE IS LIKEEEEEE
THE ONE I SAW IN THE DREAM
OH OH OH OH OH
BUT YOUR BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BEAUTYYYYYYY
IS THE ONE THAT RUNS AWAYYYYYYY
AHAHHAHAAH OH OH
>>
IM AAAALLLLRIGGGHHHHT
>>
HAD
>>
File: 10.jpg (45 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
45 KB, 480x319
Why does he have such bad fashion sense /b/ros?

All that qt gone to waste

Honestly everyone in AnCo could be a 9 or 10/10 if they didn't have the wardrobe and haircuts of 10 year olds
>>
THEBEESTHEBEESTHEBEESREWREWREWROWROOOAHAH
>>
>>64169039
They were at long boy levels of irony back in 2006.
>>
File: my boi.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
my boi.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>64169039
you tryna tell me you don't like the striped newsie?
>>
ahooy
>>
File: tumblr_myl0i83FVO1to1hwno1_1280.jpg (642 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myl0i83FVO1to1hwno1_1280.jpg
642 KB, 1000x750
>>64169039
Panda always wears hideous wolf shirts too. The white shirt with the green buildings on it is ok though
>>
AND HER HANDSSS ARE TOOO SMALLLLLLL
>>
THE OUTLAW IS THE FUTURE
>>
>>64169191
I trust he wears that sweater ironically
>>
you guys really don't understand what "one word at a time" means do ya
>>
MOONBEAM
>>
CHRISTMAS
>>
File: picnic anco.png (625 KB, 594x591) Image search: [Google]
picnic anco.png
625 KB, 594x591
>>64169240
I think there was an interview where he was talking about how much he liked it but I can't find it. If anyone has it please link it.
>>
File: image.jpg (435 KB, 1280x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435 KB, 1280x798
>>64169825
I remember him saying he was wearing that sweater the first time he met his wife, so it's a special piece of apparel to him.
>>
FROLICKING
>>
>>64169883
yah I think he said that was the reason they started talking was because she told him that she liked his sweater, or somethign like that.
>>
RUNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
the
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.